Crappie thumb

Posted By: Mo

Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 01:21 PM

My key board will not recognize my thumb print,

Nice problem to have smile

MO
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 01:34 PM

Past crappie thumb I have no idea what your talking about, but yes it's a good problem to have!! cheers
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 01:40 PM

clap
Posted By: Gmann

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 01:43 PM

Know what you mean. Got into the fish really good this pas spring. Took out my phone to take a pic and it wouldn't unlock with my thumbprint, had to use code!
Posted By: hawghoover

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 02:45 PM

thats a good problem to have.it means you caught so many Crappie you wore your thumb print off. been there done that!
Posted By: jiggin el

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 04:44 PM

Mine is all jacked up from yesterday lol
Posted By: etexbasser

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/20/16 05:23 PM

Never happened to me, but there's always tomorrow.
Posted By: Mckinneycrappiecatcher

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/21/16 05:22 AM

As long as it's not a walleye thump print that's all well and good haha
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/21/16 12:37 PM

thumb
Belinda & I are both suffering from that issue

Belinda made me take a picture of hers roflmao

Mine is in a lot worse shape, I've got scabs!!!!

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/21/16 01:14 PM

You need to show that girl how to wear a visor!!! roflmao
Posted By: UJC

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/21/16 06:51 PM

True story.

A few years ago while fishing with my grandsons, we are catching crappie good. I told the younger gson (they were in mid teens), you can tell a good angler from their thumb. If it is roughed up and sore, they're a catchin' machine. He proceeded to want to take off all fish caught. He would rub his thumb on their mouths to roughen the thumb. He didn't know I was watching. Later, I saw him playing in the livewell, roughing his thumb.

On the way home, he was so proud when he showed his PawPaw his roughened thumb. lol_2

Here he is this summer. This is Thibault, he's soon to be 17.

Re: Crappie thumb - 09/22/16 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: UJC
True story.

A few years ago while fishing with my grandsons, we are catching crappie good. I told the younger gson (they were in mid teens), you can tell a good angler from their thumb. If it is roughed up and sore, they're a catchin' machine. He proceeded to want to take off all fish caught. He would rub his thumb on their mouths to roughen the thumb. He didn't know I was watching. Later, I saw him playing in the livewell, roughing his thumb.

On the way home, he was so proud when he showed his PawPaw his roughened thumb. lol_2

Here he is this summer. This is Thibault, he's soon to be 17.

That's funny!! Little man likes to show his momma his thumb after he's been wrecking the slabs!! Good stuff!! I told him when you have to wrap em in electric tape get back with me!! roflmao

On a seperate note cornhusker lotion is the stuff for dry tore up hands!! Used it constantly when we goose hunted the panhandle for weeks at a time. Would have split cracked skin every trip I forgot it. Works great with wet hands in winter from fishing too much. Not that I will have that problem but some folks might!! violin
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum