Texas Fishing Forum

Grapevine help.

Posted By: Gonzalezlg

Grapevine help. - 09/19/16 10:37 PM

Going camping this weekend and have never been on this lake any help is appreciated.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/19/16 10:40 PM

http://www.lake-grapevine.com/camping/

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/19/16 11:01 PM

Actually got a place on the Vineyards, where can I start looking for crappie on this lake? Thanks in advance
Posted By: AggieKenny

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/20/16 01:12 AM

Fish around the marina, Scotts Landing, across from the camp ground. Also, try the point just as you leave the cove.

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/20/16 01:16 AM

Thank you very much.
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/20/16 01:16 AM

Not much brush left after the drought then floods. Fish the poles on the outside of Silverlake and Scott's Landing marina and you should catch some. I think of it as the only timber in the lake (besides from Twin Coves). It's a tough lake.

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/20/16 01:37 AM

Thank you, I do good on Lavon. Will be camping with friends that think I can catch fish at any lake😬. Wish that was true, with the help from you guys and my electronics hopefully I don't disappoint . Lol
Posted By: TexExp

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/23/16 01:27 PM

Good Luck Luis!

Should be beautiful weather on Saturday.
Sunday might be a good day to hang around the Gaylord.
Or better yet, a tour of Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine. I'm sure your wife and son would love that. lol banana

Have fun!

Posted By: fshngaddict

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/23/16 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Gonzalezlg
Thank you, I do good on Lavon. Will be camping with friends that think I can catch fish at any lake😬. Wish that was true, with the help from you guys and my electronics hopefully I don't disappoint . Lol

You know you can't catch unless I put you on fish

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/23/16 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: fshngaddict
Originally Posted By: Gonzalezlg

You know you can't catch unless I put you on fish

Whatever... His electronics and Xi5 catch the fish! lol cheers

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/23/16 02:35 PM

Or maybe his secret is using the power of Santo. cool

Even Google recognizes it!

LOL
Posted By: 14Bass

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/26/16 07:58 PM

There are a few spots that have a little brush, but not many. The ones that do generally hold fish though. I went with my son and two nephews Sunday and we kept 65. Probably caught 100-120.

Re: Grapevine help. - 09/28/16 09:34 PM

Originally Posted By: 14Bass
There are a few spots that have a little brush, but not many. The ones that do generally hold fish though. I went with my son and two nephews Sunday and we kept 65. Probably caught 100-120.

Dam! grin
That's a bunch for Grapevine.
Congrats.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum