Texas Fishing Forum

Lewisville minners and motels???

Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 11:19 AM

Where does one buy crappie fodder on Lewisville? Never been on the lake. Also.....are there any motels on the lake other than the Hilton? cool May have to upgrade my act if I have to stay there!!!!
Posted By: Cast

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 11:27 AM

The Valero has live bait. Near the lake on feeder road. East side of 35. The fishing barge also.
Posted By: Chris H2Os

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 01:56 PM

Banger,

There are some motel/hotels in Denton but none of them are going to be set up to accommodate boat parking or plug in.
Posted By: Dan90210 ☮

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 01:58 PM

There are plenty of hotels off 35 in Lewisville. They are all gonna be about 15 mins or less from a ramp.

The Motel 6 is one of the nicer Motel 6s I have been in.

Do you even Yelp bruh? Could check out Yelp as well.

Good luck!
Posted By: Chris H2Os

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan90210
There are plenty of hotels off 35 in Lewisville. They are all gonna be about 15 mins or less from a ramp.

The Motel 6 is one of the nicer Motel 6s I have been in.

Do you even Yelp bruh? Could check out Yelp as well.

Good luck!

No I don't Yelp bruh. I was giving him info about Denton which is close to the lake and has some places to stay. I figured he was smart enough to look it up on a search engine of his choice. I will check out Yelp twice I guess?
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 02:05 PM

I was going to point you in the direction of Hidden Cove where they have cabins however I just called and they are in renovation mode from the recent floods.

Like Chris stated, motels/hotels around the lake are not going to accommodate boats and charging.

You can get minnows right across the street from the Little Elm boat ramp.

Welcome Lake Lewisville. A Metropolitan Lake....Home of a 3.80 white crappie record. partyon

Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Welcome Lake Lewisville. A Metropolitan Lake....Home of a 3.80 white crappie record. partyon

That's close to 4lbs! maybe little man will fish more and play with baits less this time! He's got a 4lbr to catch!! And all you folks fishing for 3 pounders will make it easier to catch 4 pounders according to his 1st grade logic! roflmao
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 03:44 PM

I've checked all kinds of motels/hotels. It is always a pain trying to run an extension cord at some of the "finer" lodging. Especially running cords over sidewalks!!! Just thought someone had a hideaway!!!!
Posted By: Cast

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 04:08 PM

You guys ever let the truck's alternator charge the boat batteries? My RV does that via the 8 wire harness.
Posted By: tgravley aka lewisvillecatfish

Re: Lewisville minners and motels??? - 09/12/16 07:13 PM

Best western on swisher is decent
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum