Texas Fishing Forum

Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Lowrance Education & Instructional Trips

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Lowrance Education & Instructional Trips - 09/06/16 05:51 PM

Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Lowrance Education & Instructional Trips

Lakes:
Lewisville & Grapevine
$250.00
Per trip
One or two person
5 hours (sun up start time)

During our time together we will focus on Humminbird/ Lowrance Electronics educating you in how to interpret side image, down image, 2D sonar and GPS mapping. We will provide you Instructions on how to tune your electronics on the fly to give you the most out of your electronics in search for structure and fish.

We will focus on Crappie during our trip and we will give you instructions as to how we fish for this specie. We will spend time on Bridges, Timber “standing and submerged” as well as brush piles and other terrain beneath the surface. We will touch on seasons as well.

Although we will fish, this is not a fishing guided trip. It is an “Education & Instructional Trip”.
I hope you catch fish but most importantly I hope you learn from our trip and build on your success through following these techniques.

Bring an ice chest if "YOU" wish to keep and clean fish....Bring a hat, sunblock, rain suit, drinks/snacks…

Tackle, life jacket and boat are provided... And a Good Time!

Contact Us

About Me

Posted By: crope1

Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Crappie Education & Instructional Trips - 09/06/16 10:03 PM

Wishing you the best David! Will be in touch.
Posted By: (Downwind Guide Service )

Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Crappie Education & Instructional Trips - 09/07/16 05:10 AM

Hmmm
Posted By: SK.

Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Crappie Education & Instructional Trips - 09/07/16 12:01 PM

I think that was about the bestest music to go with your vid.....LOL
I need that....
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Crappie Education & Instructional Trips - 09/07/16 02:08 PM

Do you take post dated temporary 3rd party checks?? If so sign me up for early Oct on Lewisville!!! roflmao

Good luck with the new venture!! Sounds like an affordable option for a graph lesson!! thumb
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Crappie Education & Instructional Trips - 09/08/16 11:17 AM

Good luck David! cheers
Posted By: Forkfish

Re: Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC now offers Humminbird/ Crappie Education & Instructional Trips - 09/09/16 03:13 AM

Interesting!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum