Texas Fishing Forum

Sea Ark easy

Posted By: Gunzel

Sea Ark easy - 09/06/16 04:16 AM

Kinda thinking about an upgrade, not even lookin in person yet, just googling. Anybody have any experience with the SeaArk Easy ? Looks pretty versatile...
Posted By: Gaspergou Master

Re: Sea Ark easy - 09/06/16 02:04 PM

I don't have any experience with the Easy model, but I do own a 2000 model SeaArk ZX170 that has been thoroughly abused. It has been a great boat. The bottom of the hull looks like a "Wavy Lay's" potato chip (Lake Fork Stumps), and it doesn't leak a drop. I'm not sure how much you know about SeaArk, but they are all aluminum, no wood in the deck, no wood in the transom, no wood period. The Hulls are thicker aluminum than a lot of other aluminum boats. I would gladly buy another!
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Sea Ark easy - 09/08/16 12:59 AM

You can't go wrong with a Seaark. Just make sure the model you buy is constructed of .125" aluminum as opposed to .100".
I love my Seaark.
Posted By: texboxer

Re: Sea Ark easy - 09/08/16 01:48 AM

I've had my SeaArk for four years now. But mine is a Stealth model. I haven't had any issues with the boat other than when I first bought it. The manufacturer accidently put the wrong hoses on the live wells and the boat took on some water. They figured out the problem and all stealths were refitted immediately.
Posted By: repdept

Re: Sea Ark easy - 09/10/16 04:01 PM

I have had my ZX200 SeaArk for 16 years it is a .125 hull thickness. I have had zero problems with it
Posted By: Bittercreek

Re: Sea Ark easy - 09/11/16 02:40 AM

Sea Ark. Outstanding Boat.
Posted By: Allfish

Re: Sea Ark easy - 09/11/16 01:37 PM

I own a Sea Ark Big Easy. It is the most versatile boat you will find in my book. The Yamaha F200 engine is a really nice match up on the boat as well. Another fun point about the boat is watching people look at it scratching there heads wondering just what the heck kind of boat it is. I had the Brazos River Patrol wait for me to take the boat out of the water just after I got it. I was wondering what kind of shakedown I was going to get. The patrolman just wanted to see the boat. Then he called another patrolman on his two way radio to come over and look at it. I didn't mind. They commented that the Big Easy would be a great boat for rescues which I would agree with. Happy shopping!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum