Texas Fishing Forum

REMINDER:

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

REMINDER: - 08/30/16 09:16 PM

Renew your fishing Licence....
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: REMINDER: - 08/30/16 09:38 PM

Get the Super Combo and bust doves all weekend starting tomorrow and come back to work like me Sept. 6th. cheers
Posted By: Mo

Re: REMINDER: - 08/30/16 09:48 PM

not till october , I have Siri to remind me. smile

MO
Posted By: Hickory Nut

Re: REMINDER: - 08/30/16 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Get the Super Combo and bust doves all weekend starting tomorrow and come back to work like me Sept. 6th. cheers

If you star busting doves tomorrow,Bobby. I want some pictures of you and our friendly Game warden scared
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 12:27 AM

Thanks David, got my trolling motor today
Posted By: fe1

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 12:33 AM

Thanks David
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Hickory Nut
Originally Posted By: Bobcat1

If you star busting doves tomorrow,Bobby. I want some pictures of you and our friendly Game warden scared
Man did I word that wrong. I'm headed to Graham tomorrow afternoon. We'll cook, lie and drink some "water" and get up Thursday and sit in total darkness for 1 hour and then Bang Bang Bang! "Dadgumit! I don't know how I missed that bird" frkazoid
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 01:55 AM

Picked up mine last week! thumb

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: three nails guide
Thanks David, got my trolling motor today

Good deal Mark. Enjoy the new toy. Thank you
Posted By: crappie-quest

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 03:55 AM

Thanks for the reminder David! And thanks for hooking me up agin on an awesome deal on the Helix 10! Now, after looking at the back of my new boat, I may need your help in hooking it up and making sure I get the transducer mounted in the best place.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 01:13 PM

If you're dove hunting, make sure they add the HIP permit to your license. It is not automatic...you have to tell the vendor to add it.

Gman

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: crappie-quest
Thanks for the reminder David! And thanks for hooking me up agin on an awesome deal on the Helix 10! Now, after looking at the back of my new boat, I may need your help in hooking it up and making sure I get the transducer mounted in the best place.

Bring it by the shop Steve we'll trade way points.... roflmao

Call me.

Re: REMINDER: - 08/31/16 10:58 PM

Well I would like to think I got the most out of my 2015/2016 licence. Went on a meat run today and found the bigger fish willing to feed me.

Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: REMINDER: - 09/01/16 03:31 AM

Thanks I totally forgot and Im going in the morning!
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: REMINDER: - 09/01/16 02:04 PM

David......I have to message myself starting August 1st!!! I'm getting old!!!
Posted By: Cast

Re: REMINDER: - 09/01/16 02:16 PM

Picked up my discounted super combo yesterday at cabelas.
Posted By: SK.

Re: REMINDER: - 09/02/16 01:38 PM

HaHaHaaa, no doubt money well spent on my license although I didn't kill a deer but the crappie for sure filled in...
Nice ketchn by tha way....

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Well I would like to think I got the most out of my 2015/2016 licence. Went on a meat run today and found the bigger fish willing to feed me.

Posted By: OkieBob

Re: REMINDER: - 09/02/16 04:05 PM

I came up to Alabama to fish Lake Weiss. Cost me $30 for a 7 day license, which expired after 6 days since Sept 1st begins a new year! Don't have to worry bout no stinkin license back home, bought my lifetime hunting and fishing license for $25! Just don't seem right!
Then I get a call from my buddy, Bobby from back home yesterday morning just to let me know he and his son-in-law limited out on dove by 9am...opening day! God, I love Oklahoma!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum