Texas Fishing Forum

Murvaul Beware

Posted By: Ranger-188-2007

Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 02:35 AM

It's rumored that Jacob and Ranger 188 invade Murvaul in the morning. The crappie better run and hide. Details coming later!
Posted By: AustinS

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 04:37 AM

I've also heard tales of AustinS and his dad making a second wave around 9 or 10. Stop by and say hi if you're still out there. Blue Champion.
Posted By: bush hog

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 12:10 PM

Didn't you hear? The dam broke....no water left....lake is closed roflmao Sounds like a good time to hook up the boat and do a little potlicking.
Posted By: AustinS

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 12:56 PM

At least that'll make finding brush piles easier. sarcastic
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 01:30 PM

Dem po white perches...I'll have my boy's out there Fri a.m. bright in early...Y'all leave at least one limit for us...I gave three gallon bags of fish for a fish fry at work this week...put the hurt on the old deep freezer...good luck.
Posted By: Jacob

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 08:17 PM

Wooooooooooohoooooo what a day!!!

grin

Well, this is what we had hoped would happen this morning anyway!

We had a tough morning. Couldn't find fish anywhere. We covered a lot of territory looking and trying different spots. Never found any concentrations of fish on any structure. Nothing on docks. We only put one keeper in the boat. Left with our tail between our legs and went to eat at Fugler's!

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 08:30 PM

Yep my arm is still numb!

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 08:31 PM

Good job Jacob!

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: bush hog
Didn't you hear? The dam broke....no water left....lake is closed roflmao Sounds like a good time to hook up the boat and do a little pot licking.

Might as well, there's no fish in the lake. Even the catfishing guys were drawing blanks! Couldn't even find any whites of yellow bass! May sell the boat after this brutal beating!
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 09:27 PM

And that's the way crappie fishing goes.

There always moving around, at least you got out on the water & tried. They'll be back to their regular haunts the next time.
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 11:30 PM

Today was a tough day on murvaul hard to get a bite ended the day with 19 fish. I've got an idea going to try something next time I'm out there.
Posted By: Three Nails Guide

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 11:31 PM

O yeah nice pic Jacob lol
Posted By: Jacob

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/28/16 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: three nails guide
O yeah nice pic Jacob lol

Thought you might get a kick out of it! We tried everything we could think of.

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/29/16 03:48 AM

Originally Posted By: AustinS
I've also heard tales of AustinS and his dad making a second wave around 9 or 10. Stop by and say hi if you're still out there. Blue Champion.

Looked for your blue champion on the water, but didn't see you!
Posted By: Bubba Broadus

Re: Murvaul Beware - 07/30/16 11:15 AM

haha. love the pic. the much needed rain scattered them. it will settle back out by mid week though. I'm finding that they moved back up in 10-12 feet of water I guess because of the cooler water temps after the rain, but still not bunching up as much yet. Guess i'll take care of a few honey do's and hit 'em hard Monday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum