Texas Fishing Forum

Waco crappie trips openings this weekend

Posted By: Waco Kid

Waco crappie trips openings this weekend - 07/22/16 07:43 PM

The bite has been holding strong on lake Waco. We're finding fish on brush piles in 15 to 20 foot of water and twin Bridges is holding a good number of decent Crappie as well. I have morning trips available for both Saturday and Sunday. These trips are for 1 to 2 people for $250. I will supply all bait and tackle and I will clean your catch at the end of the trip. My contact information can be found in my signature below. Call or text for quickest response. As always thanks for looking and God bless everyone.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Waco crappie trips openings this weekend - 07/26/16 01:34 PM

Howdy Dean! Guess I've been missing you at the lake!
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Waco crappie trips openings this weekend - 07/28/16 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: waco kid
The bite has been holding strong on lake Waco. We're finding fish on brush piles in 15 to 20 foot of water and twin Bridges is holding a good number of decent Crappie as well. I have morning trips available for both Saturday and Sunday. These trips are for 1 to 2 people for $250. I will supply all bait and tackle and I will clean your catch at the end of the trip. My contact information can be found in my signature below. Call or text for quickest response. As always thanks for looking and God bless everyone.

thats a heck of a bargain , and the quality of the fish right now is outstanding for central texas feesh!! thumb
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Waco crappie trips openings this weekend - 07/28/16 04:37 PM

Guys hook up with Dean he has put in a lot of time and work into Waco.He can show you how to fill the cooler.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum