Texas Fishing Forum

Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS?

Posted By: Slewfoot

Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/21/16 01:07 AM

Starting the new crappie sled search and these are at the top of the list but it seems I gotta go 500 miles to find one!!! Have a Ranger buddy that might get me set up this winter but I figured I would ask around here and see if anybody has one or knows somebody that fishes from one. Pops is almost 70 w 2 fake knees and momma and peep might come slab snatching some if we had a more family friendly boat. I'm just worried if the front deck is bi enough and does it sit too high off the water to shoot docks easily. Anyhow if somebody here runs one I'm game for lunch and some gas money or come to E Tx and see me and we can try and put a slab in the boat somehow!

Thanks!!

Slew fish
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/21/16 01:00 PM

You need bigger livewells for Little Man! roflmao
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/21/16 01:22 PM

I bought a fish and ski and I regret it. It's great for me fishing but my partner not so much. It has 2 livewell's but the front deck isnt big enough.

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/21/16 03:04 PM

Originally Posted By: red snappa
You need bigger livewells for Little Man! roflmao

He just needs a big snack compartment!!! roflmao

I'm not sure if he spends more time each trip digging through baits or snacks! flame
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/21/16 03:24 PM

He's a growing young man. I've got two just like him. The snack bag makes us look like we are going on a week long vacation. woot

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/21/16 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Tommy Ezell
He's a growing young man. I've got two just like him. The snack bag makes us look like we are going on a week long vacation. woot

roflmao he looked through the bag last weekend and said I only brought 3 bags of beef jerky!! That wasn't gonna be enough!!! He knows to look for the zingers too and eat those first because I like those!!! Dang kids!!
Posted By: Part-Timer

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/22/16 10:44 AM

Have you considered a center console? Pretty easy to move around in. We shoot docks out of it and do some bass fishing. The front deck is not huge, but 2 people can fish on it.

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/22/16 03:49 PM

I don't want a CC. They stick up too high! I've been known to hide under short bridges certain times of the year and catch a crappie or 2. CC wouldn't work at all for that!
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/23/16 01:20 AM

I run a 619VS and its been a great all around fishing boat. We crappie, bass and catfish out of it. We dock shoot out of it with no issues. I'm in Longview and you are welcome to take a look.

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/23/16 06:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Tommie
I run a 619VS and its been a great all around fishing boat. We crappie, bass and catfish out of it. We dock shoot out of it with no issues. I'm in Longview and you are welcome to take a look.

I would love too!! I can bring gas money and buy lunch. I want to fish out of one. Longview isn't far.
Posted By: Part-Timer

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/23/16 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
I don't want a CC. They stick up too high! I've been known to hide under short bridges certain times of the year and catch a crappie or 2. CC wouldn't work at all for that!

Agreed!!! That is the only negative I have found, yet, with mine.
Posted By: Tommie

Re: Anybody run a newer 619 or 620FS? - 07/23/16 08:08 PM

You bet. Just send me a PM and we will work something out.

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Originally Posted By: Tommie

I would love too!! I can bring gas money and buy lunch. I want to fish out of one. Longview isn't far.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum