Texas Fishing Forum

Cedar Creek Bridge Report

Posted By: marktx

Cedar Creek Bridge Report - 07/19/16 03:03 AM

Havent posted a lot for a very long time but was able to get to cc today about noon and used my float tube under one of the bridges. Went out 15 pillars with ine dink and one keeper for the work.Coming back in decided to change to a single jig and.deeper and started catching 4-6 off each pillar. 2 cranks off bottom and most came between the pillars under the cross support. Didnt keep any fish today like most days but talrally was 24 but only 3 dinks which most lakes have been the opposite for me this year. None hit on the fall today all were straight vertical jigging when it was still. They are there and ill be back next week.
Posted By: marktx

Re: Cedar Creek Bridge Report - 09/14/16 03:51 AM

Update fish still there but more of the larger crappie showing up. Last monday 18 keepers this week they showed on the shallower pilings and 6-10ft down. More keepers this week 20 all I wanted to clean so started throwing back. Nows the time to get a limit before the fall and they head to the deeper channels and bps on cc. Today maybe last trip there since end of month ill be moving back to where I grew up in iowa. Gonna spend.some time with family and my dad since hes getting up in years. Im.sure ill I'll move back someday but sure it will be a few years. Take care all
Posted By: crope1

Re: Cedar Creek Bridge Report - 09/14/16 05:13 AM

Thanks for the report....Have a safe trip back home....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum