Texas Fishing Forum

Taking the Kiddos Fishing

Posted By: CodyTuckerOutdoors

Taking the Kiddos Fishing - 06/29/16 06:29 PM

This week has been very busy so far! Two trips every day will wear a guy out. But seeing these kids excitement when they catch a crappie makes it all worth it. I've had 5 young ones on the boat since Monday and they have all been an absolute pleasure to fish with. They're have all caught plenty of fish and after the first couple they catch they all look like a pro! There is a lot of good left in this world and these parents and grandparents that bring them out are showing them life skills and lessons that they'll never learn behind a computer or TV. Loved having everyone of them in my boat. Fishing on Ray Roberts has been steady on a slow day and great other wise. this lake has really showed off this year and it hasn't slowed down yet! Looking forward to the rest of the week. Here's some pics from the 5 trips we've had since Monday!

Posted By: Fishin" A Jig

Re: Taking the Kiddos Fishing - 06/29/16 06:37 PM

U can tell which one of the girls is a bit "timid" roflmao Good report and pics
Posted By: bush hog

Re: Taking the Kiddos Fishing - 06/29/16 06:42 PM

Thanks for the post. Seems like all you hear anymore about kids are the negative things...this post made me smile. Good job putting them on the fish! thumb
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Taking the Kiddos Fishing - 06/30/16 09:12 AM

thumb
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: Taking the Kiddos Fishing - 06/30/16 10:18 AM

Nice work Cody. Great to see kids catching. thumb
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Taking the Kiddos Fishing - 06/30/16 11:31 AM

Always good to see the kids out fishing. They will be the life blood of this sport in a few years.

Don't count out the women folk either...my wife, was known for sending me home with my tail tucked.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum