Texas Fishing Forum

Crappie tackle organizing?

Posted By: JoMay1961

Crappie tackle organizing? - 06/24/16 05:21 PM

Hey fellas, Could yall post pics of your crappie tackle organizing equipment. So I have my plano boxes with all the jig heads and misc. stuff and then I have dozens of bags of all your different colors and types of jigs in a canvas bag which I just dump out on the deck of the boat when Im looking for or changing colors of jigs. It seems to be a disorganized mess on my deck. How do yall store your stuff to make it easier to use. Seems like if you empty all your plastic jigs into plano boxes their just gonna stick together and get ruined. Let me sponge on your wisdom thumper friends. BTW i'm fairly new to crappie fishing if you haven't guessed by now. Thanks for yall's input.
Posted By: Thump My Jig

Re: Crappie tackle organizing? - 06/24/16 10:08 PM

I keep my Plastic jigs in this....

http://www.basspro.com/Bass-Pro-Shops-Ex...oductextensions
Posted By: pepop

Re: Crappie tackle organizing? - 06/25/16 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Thump My Jig

There are many variations of this binder bag but the concept is excellent! I had a different binder bag for each brand of plastic bait, which totaled 5 or 6, and 2 of them were devoted to just Slab Bandits! Get the "Magnum" binder bag's and the inner pouches are big enough to keep the baits in their original bags, which helps to preserve any scents or oils that may be in the bag.
Posted By: JoMay1961

Re: Crappie tackle organizing? - 06/26/16 02:31 AM

Thanks Guys
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Crappie tackle organizing? - 06/26/16 02:56 AM

I would help if I considered myself organized.
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: Crappie tackle organizing? - 06/26/16 03:20 AM

Me to...still waiting on those skills to show up.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum