Texas Fishing Forum

The thump

Posted By: marced

The thump - 06/23/16 04:44 AM

I find myself chasing the crappie more then the ditch pickles. Is this normal for the new crappie fishermen?
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: The thump - 06/23/16 06:13 AM

Yessir and nothing wrong with that thought. I eat crappie, ditch pickles are trash fish. Welcome to the forum, ,even though you have been a member for over 4 years. Posting in the crappie forum is safe. Let us know what you're catching.
Posted By: WeighMasterTx

Re: The thump - 06/23/16 02:22 PM

The only thing I know about freshwater is...I drink it and take a bath in it!! So, can you tell this ole' man what a Ditch Pickle is?
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: The thump - 06/23/16 02:35 PM

Originally Posted By: v-bottom WeighMaster
The only thing I know about freshwater is...I drink it and take a bath in it!! So, can you tell this ole' man what a Ditch Pickle is?
noideaBASS hmmm
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: The thump - 06/23/16 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: marced
I find myself chasing the crappie more then the ditch pickles. Is this normal for the new crappie fishermen?

It's addictive, wife and I started crappie fishing this year, fridge is full, and I have all these little goofy looking jigs,.. fish

Re: The thump - 06/24/16 02:29 AM

I'm a long time reader and don't post much but like reading what everyone has to say. Thanks for the responses.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: The thump - 06/24/16 02:35 AM

Marced, you should add your location to your profile to hook up with local fisherman and get up to date fishing reports on your local lakes.

Re: The thump - 06/24/16 04:06 AM

Done.... Big town of Cleburne. Fish at lake pat, Whitney and Aquila.
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: The thump - 06/24/16 05:20 AM

thumb
Posted By: Jeezy

Re: The thump - 06/24/16 05:40 AM

I like eating ditch pickles just as much as the crappie.

bolt
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: The thump - 06/24/16 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: CoachCBA
I like eating ditch pickles just as much as the crappie.

bolt
I eat green carp too but I can't say I like them as much as crappie but they do get eaten if they make a mistake and get caught. food
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum