Texas Fishing Forum

Fished with an upcoming Legend....

Posted By: crope1

Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 02:45 PM

They call him "Lil Man" around these here parts.Got to meet Todd and well known Lil Man at the tourney/get together last Novemeber.Todd invited AJ and myself to come fish with him and Langdon sometime when all our schedules would work out.This past Friday we met up with father and son and I saw first hand what the 2 can do.Man that kid can set the steel! 12-14' was he magic range.Multiple color combinations were used but lane's shadaboy did the most work.Great time had by all and we ended the day with 47! Thanks again Todd for the invite.
Posted By: Gonzz

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 03:25 PM

Sweet.. CC has some nice slabs..
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 03:45 PM

Had fun!!! Maybe I need to teach him how to use a camera cause his daddy sucks at taking pictures once the fishing starts!!! roflmao

On a side note he come outside to [censored] in the yard this morning while I was feeding the chickens and he said it was too nice of a day to go to work and we should go wreck some slabs!! Told him I played too much last week and gotta go to work and then he whined and said he hasn't caught a crappie in 2 days!!! Haha!! To have his problems. roflmao
Posted By: Hickory Nut

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 04:10 PM

Way to go. Good looking fish. Is that the ice chest that the boiled crawfish were in?
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 07:04 PM

thumb
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 07:48 PM

Ronnie, when I saw the title, I thought you were writing a story about me! roflmao

Looks like you all had a blast! cheers
Posted By: ATM97

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/13/16 11:45 PM

Nice cooler full of slabs! That Lil Man sure does have impressive skills for his age
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/14/16 02:02 AM

Catching slabs with friends. It just don't get any better! thumb
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/14/16 03:47 PM

Lookout out fellas...had a blast fishing with the lil up coming fisherman of tomorrow! Sure felt good to feel the thump again! Lil Langdon can set the hook just like tho pro's! Im still shocked at how far he can shoot docks, good job Todd! Lil thumper will need all the help he can get from Langdon! Thumper likes to play with the fish and take his time gettin em in the boat lol! Overall, we left with a cooler full of nice slabs and had an unforgetable experience! Thanks again gents and I look forward to the next one!

Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/14/16 05:54 PM

Awesome day right there!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/15/16 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Hickory Nut
Way to go. Good looking fish. Is that the ice chest that the boiled crawfish were in?

Heck no!!! That was Ronnies cooler!! I would't put slimy crappie in my crawfish cooler!!! roflmao
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/15/16 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: red snappa
Ronnie, when I saw the title, I thought you were writing a story about me! roflmao

Your only a LEGEND in your own mind roflmao

I like to think of you as "NET BOY!" woot
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Fished with an upcoming Legend.... - 06/16/16 03:33 PM

Originally Posted By: tboxfish
Originally Posted By: red snappa

Your only a LEGEND in your own mind roflmao

I like to think of you as "NET BOY!" woot

TEE HEE! laugh
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum