Texas Fishing Forum

Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine

Posted By: daniel22

Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/20/16 04:28 PM

Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone had been having any luck under the docks before all the rain hit. Also can anyone give me the water temp around mid-lake 155 bridge area. I was considering a trip on Friday or Saturday and just checking with the guys in the know. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: Gonzz

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/20/16 05:21 PM

58 Degrees last Saturday on main lake
Posted By: keyboard

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/20/16 05:40 PM

Not quite right on the docks yet. Maybe a couple of more weeks.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/20/16 08:33 PM

Well Daniel, looks like you got your answer...If I was gonna dock shoot (never really targeted that style of fishing)...I would be trying to ride with Keyboard...or at least trying to keep up with that fast boat he fishes from... partyon
Posted By: daniel22

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/21/16 01:54 PM

Thanks for the info guys, sounds like the water might be a little chilly for the docks. I will try other areas also if go. By the way I have been out with keyboard before and they guy does know his stuff! I will send out a report if I go and thanks again Keyboard, Gonzz & crapicat!
Posted By: Mo

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/21/16 10:28 PM

Lake is pretty high ,
If it keeps rising, docks will be underwater by the weekend
Mo
Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/21/16 10:36 PM

Agree, my pier is level of lake. Current L Palestine level is 1:36 above pool level at 5:36 pm
Posted By: srbert

Re: Looking for a Dock Shooting Report for Palestine - 04/22/16 05:29 PM

Shot docks on the south end of the lake yesterday and found 18, they are in full spawn right now. Caught some away from docks in 4 fow doing their thing. All on bonehead jigs.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum