Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Waco Bank Fishing

Posted By: JD/76708

Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/14/16 01:13 AM

Gonna try to put my little girl on some slabs next week. I haven't chased the Waco crappie in several years, so looking for some help. I'm not asking for GPS coordinates of your brush piles (tho I will beg for them grin), but could use some assistance to get headed in the right direction. Thank you, in advance...
Posted By: HOTFishing

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/14/16 02:02 AM

The only bank fishing for crappie I've tried is below the dam on the Bosque. But you may try the marina, Speegleville Park or there may be access off Tx185.
Posted By: wacorusty

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/14/16 04:54 AM

If Reynolds opens up, you can try there. There are a lot of crappie condos that were dropped a couple years ago around airport. I think the coordinates are on TPWD. If its not muddy, under the 185 bridge seems to be hot and cold.
Posted By: Tech Angler

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/14/16 01:27 PM

Might try the back of speegleville creek where the creek goes back. I think you can get back there.
Posted By: leanin post

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/14/16 07:11 PM

Posted By: leanin post

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/14/16 07:15 PM

to blow the map up hold the CTRL key down on your keyboard while scrolling the mouse wheel upwards
Posted By: Tech Angler

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/15/16 01:19 PM

Thanks for sharing the info!
Posted By: texasAUtiger

Re: Lake Waco Bank Fishing - 04/15/16 01:21 PM

I'm a new member to the forum but been lurking for quite a while. I'm in Waco and often have to fish solo since my brother got transferred to Va for work.

If anyone might be interested in an easy going fishing partner, I'd be interested.

Thanks and I enjoy reading here!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum