Texas Fishing Forum

Talk about something funny

Posted By: Fishbonz

Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 05:26 PM

Want to see something funny? Go to the Kayak section and check out "this is not a Catfish". I couldn't stop laughing at this ole boy roflmao
Posted By: palomar

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 05:48 PM

Wow! That's like one of those Jaws moments - after watching that video I'll never look at a jug line the same.
Posted By: Esnow74

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 05:56 PM

That freaked that kid out pretty bad. I'm pretty sure he wanted mom after that. That guy probably wanted his mommy too. WOW that would be frightening.
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 05:57 PM

LOL, that dude was solid peddelin fer a minute... Bet he was a mile up the creek before he slowed down!
Posted By: DFW-fisherman

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 06:07 PM

That's why I will never fish from a tiny boat! eeks
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 07:11 PM

Haha!! Dang! I wouldn't ever have expected that on a jugline!! Choot em! Choot em!!! scared

I'da had to drove home nekkid if that happened to me cause my jeans would be as messed up as my boxers... roflmao
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 07:28 PM

That would have been a cool "by catch" out of a big boat. I would have at least gotten pics of it.

But out of that little plastic bathtub?......, I would have done the same thing he did!
Posted By: Team CrappieCat

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 07:38 PM

That was funny. roflmao I've had the same thing happen to me years ago only I was in a 10 ft Jon boat running a trotline
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/11/16 08:15 PM

That made my day omg! lmao felt sorry for the terrified lil one in the back tho!
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/12/16 02:05 AM

It was a good thing that gator was more worried about the hook in his mouth than anything else...or that would have been a bad situation...and they wouldn't be laughing about it...that brought back some bad memories of gator encounters....in a much bigger boat...just saying, that was a lucky break that gator was preoccupied...
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/12/16 03:42 AM

Yes Sir! That is one fishing trip both he and his son will never forget! OMG
Posted By: tundra rich

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/12/16 05:16 AM

That yak woulda been on plane and possibly pitching a rooster tail 5 feet high eek2
Posted By: 87Winner

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/12/16 09:49 AM

Yup... That water would have been stained but not from the rain. bolt
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/12/16 01:17 PM

Not sure Funny belongs in the title hmmm roflmao
That poor kid is probably still having nightmares!
We used to swim in the lake all the time, my kids learned how to swim in the lake, but because of
"Swamp People", Belinda will no longer swim in the lake loco
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Talk about something funny - 04/14/16 05:32 PM

Originally Posted By: tboxfish
Not sure Funny belongs in the title hmmm roflmao
That poor kid is probably still having nightmares!
We used to swim in the lake all the time, my kids learned how to swim in the lake, but because of
"Swamp People", Belinda will no longer swim in the lake loco
You have a point Todd.It certainly wasn't very funny for that kid.I stand corrected flehanHowever it must have been some kinda grab and release record for that guy. Do you think it was his line? hmmm
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum