Texas Fishing Forum

Fished N, S, E, W on waco today.

Posted By: leanin post

Fished N, S, E, W on waco today. - 04/05/16 02:49 AM

ran all the way down to the south bosque, fished a few areas, nothing, checked some shallow and mid depth main lake piles, naught, went to some coves up north, naught, went up the north bosque, saw plenty fish hanging around the 183 bridge logjam, no action. water looks muckyuddy from one end to the other. lots of paticuate matter in the south. wont be back on waco for a bit thats for sure. Didnt really see many fish staged anywhere, kind of odd.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Fished N, S, E, W on waco today. - 04/05/16 02:53 AM

It's been a weird spring in general. All of this rain has really slowed everything down.. Not to mention a front every 2 days. Hopefully things settle down soon.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Fished N, S, E, W on waco today. - 04/05/16 03:14 AM

Yea, know what you mean...Yesterday, I had the lake record half way out of the water when a bad eye cut my line, or else I would be talking a bout a new lake record today...but the fishing was really slow...I think we only boated 9 all day...dang it.
Posted By: crope1

Re: Fished N, S, E, W on waco today. - 04/06/16 07:58 AM

Dale,if you had pappy as your net man,well that's what happens when my phone doesn't ring....on the other hand,if you had someone else as a net man,keep on fishing my friend.O yea,let me fix that bad eye.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum