Texas Fishing Forum

PVC and buckets for crappie condos

Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/04/16 09:45 PM

I have been collecting this PVC pipe and buckets for some time. Unable to complete this project due to surgery and recovery. Yours free, just come to Berryville and pickup. Let me know if you have any questions.
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/04/16 10:38 PM

PM sent
Posted By: ATM97

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/04/16 10:50 PM

Danggit!
Posted By: crope1

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 02:02 AM

If you haven't had the surgery,pray that all goes well with surgery and recovery.If you've had the surgery,still praying for you.Wish you were closer.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 02:59 AM

That looked like my backyard a month ago!!! It doesn't look like that anymore but supposedly have another couple thousand feet coming. cheers

Sorry your not feeling well. Hope you get better!! I used to swap coordinates with my pvc guy but now we go fishing instead!! thumb
Posted By: Findahog

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 03:31 AM

I will take it if you still have it and are not to far ftom athens
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 03:42 AM

Jackpot for someone. I'm a builder also. A procrastinators as well. These are ready to go.

Get well.

Posted By: kickingback

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 11:08 AM

Got a few of these ready as well. Hope you get well soon! Good on you passing the supplies on to someone.

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 01:38 PM

Here's some I have to sink still

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 01:44 PM

Even used a little child labor!!! Slab snatching ain't free little man! Even you gotta put in some work!! Had him thread the pvc onto 11Ga wire so I could tie em up and wire into buckets to add concrete too. The smaller clusters are about 5-6' across and 6-7' tall and I will zip tie 6-7' braces across the bottom so they won't tip over but I do that last when they're loaded and ready to drop.

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 02:12 PM

I still haven't pulled a crappie off the one you found that I dropped. I did find them yesterday evening tho. It's been a while since I'd been on that water.

It takes effort to smash them. Your raising him right.

Yesterday quick scout trip.

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 04:01 PM

Nice!!! He wants to go there sometime. He's mad Mr Clay got to go there and he didn't!! roflmao

Was that one bamboo by any chance? That was my guess when I saw it on the graph but I never pulled up any leaves. It looked fairly fresh though. Lit up like a marshmallow in a cup of hot chocolate!

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Nice!!! He wants to go there sometime. He's mad Mr Clay got to go there and he didn't!! roflmao

Was that one bamboo by any chance? That was my guess when I saw it on the graph but I never pulled up any leaves. It looked fairly fresh though. Lit up like a marshmallow in a cup of hot chocolate!

Willow... should be stacked. hmmm

Just waiting on that one. popcorn2
Posted By: natebzy

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 06:31 PM

Where did you buy yuengling in Texas slew foot?
Posted By: Dr. Erk

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: natebzy

I believe HEB carries it...

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/05/16 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: natebzy

Cletus and the Bandit bring it to me!! I send the bill to Big Enis Burdette!! thumb

Nah!! Closest place is Ms now. Used to be Alabama. It's working its way to Texas. Rumor is brewery in DFW area next couple years. They've told me they can't keep up with demand as it is so they don't need to expand.

I've been told you can get 14 cases in the backseat of a 2008 Chevrolet crew cab but I wouldn't know anything about that!! roflmao
Posted By: mayor (crappiepete)

Re: PVC and buckets for crappie condos - 04/06/16 03:23 AM

Thanks ! Guys for all the responses!!! My surgery was a tumor in the bladder, 2/11. next week will be another surgery to confirm that the Dr got all of the cancer. I asked the Dr how soon could I go fishing, He asked what kind, Crappie! Bring Me some .... His Son loves crappie too. So I gotta get back catching Crappie for My Dr.... Thanks!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum