Texas Fishing Forum

Fest Photos!!!

Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 07:35 PM

I'll be adding photos randomly. I have several 100 so it just isn't practical to put them all up.
Couple things of note:
Fathers/sons, fathers/sons/granddads, mom/sons, friends, partners, pretty fish and BIG fish!!!!!

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 08:32 PM

coolphotos Nice fish and thanks for posting! thumb

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 09:49 PM

Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 11:11 PM

Good pics, thx for sharing. You know story behind the guy with 1/2 soaked shirt in second photo?

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: 8upwithfishin'
Good pics, thx for sharing. You know story behind the guy with 1/2 soaked shirt in second photo?

Somebody does!!!
Posted By: 8upwithfishin'

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 11:15 PM

I'm ready for Somebody to spill the beans!
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Beltonbanger®

Somebody does!!!

It looks like he was thinking about going swimming and changed his mind about half way through the thought process.

CAT like reactions, I am guessing.
Posted By: Pat Martin

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/03/16 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: SheCrappieKilla
Originally Posted By: Beltonbanger®

Somebody does!!!

It looks like he was thinking about going swimming and changed his mind about half way through the thought process.

CAT like reactions, I am guessing.

Don't know the full story but he almost sunk his boat...I know how that story goes. blush
Posted By: Happie Crappie

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/04/16 12:21 AM

I asked him He said something about ripping part of his boat apart. Don't know if he ran into a tree or what. I wanted to get more info but had a line of people waiting to he checked in
Posted By: Sangelle

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/04/16 12:39 AM

Pat , you didn't almost!
Posted By: Pat Martin

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/04/16 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Sangelle
Pat , you didn't almost!

I only got wet up to the knees.
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Fest Photos!!! - 04/04/16 01:44 PM

I set my rod down and heard it go over the side. Went chest deep and caught it but lost the fish. Luckily Richie grabbed my feet and then belt loop pulling me back onboard. That made for a chilly morning.

Had a blast fishing with my best bud and seeing all the smiles at weight in. Great tournament yet again held by CAT. Thanks to all that work so hard to put on these fun events.

Those were some impressive fish weighed in and Ken is right, lots of anglers left two pounders in their live wells.

See you all Saturday for one pole jig only Ultimate Challenge. Good luck to all.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum