Texas Fishing Forum

I just thought I knew my Lowrance!!

Posted By: G3bassbarge

I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 12:36 AM

Slade came out yesterday and dialed my HDS 12 Gen 3 in. He also tuned my new 3D transducer!

All I can say is wow!! That man is good!!

If you have any electronics question or need any help I strongly recommend Slade!! This man knows his stuff!!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 01:23 AM

Yep. That's working Its way to the top of my list. I need all the help I can get!! roflmao
Posted By: HOGON

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 01:37 AM

SLADE IS DA MAN!!!
Posted By: Tneel

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 03:14 AM

Can he tune my old electronics? Lol
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 05:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Tneel
Originally Posted By: Tneel
roflmao
Posted By: Aquiles

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 06:22 AM

What does he charge I only have a Lowrance Elite 4 chirp but from my scans Ive been told it needs to be tuned.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 11:36 AM

I always see posts praising Slade, but they never include any screenshots.

wopics
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
I always see posts praising Slade, but they never include an screenshots.

wopics
hmmm To arouse your CURIOUSITY perhaps? I don`t know exactly but all I can say is I book a trip with Slade and was glad my Curiousity got the best of me.

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 12:08 PM

Before and after screen shots would be better in my opinion. Just my opinion since all the threads like this are is advertising.

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 08:45 PM

Before and after screen shots would be better in my opinion. Just my opinion since all the threads like this are is advertising.
I hear ya& you know what?A while back he did post some Screen shots I remember NOW. stir He went out with one customer after the tuning session and posted a picture of the results of their catch.They caught Big Bass.I think he did it because of this very question"Why no screen shots"
Posted By: Bruce Bullard

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 09:24 PM

I always see posts praising Slade, but they never include an screenshots.

wopics
Show us your before screen shots and we'll let you know if you would value his knowledge like we do

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 10:24 PM

[/quote]Show us your before screen shots and we'll let you know if you would value his knowledge like we do[/quote]

My screen shots don't need any help at all. They look almost identical to Tneel's but I use a different color palette.

[quote=Tneel]Can he tune my old electronics? Lol
I

I just wish Slade's advertising would end up in the plugs and announcements sub forum where it belongs.

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/18/16 11:54 PM

You know to the best of my knowledge this forum has always been about sharing. Sharing information, asking questions, sharing pics of our catches, talking about memories, but it has always been about sharing.

Everyone chooses to share various things and that is what this forum is about in my humble opinion.
Everyone is entitled to share whatever they feel like sharing as far as I am concerned.

We are a bunch of good hard working folks that happen to love Fishing.

For me personally it is Crappie Fishing that I love doing with my father and mother while they still have good health and they are able to still get around.

I'm not really sure why some of the above posts have an issue with Slade or others on here saying what a great guy he is.

If someone feels the need to see screen shots or see before and after screen shots possibly some of Slades customers might choose to post some.

Possibly Slade might choose to post some himself. If he did would you say Slade is advertising?

Is this really what this forum is going to turn into?

G3bassbarge felt like sharing his positive experience he recently had with Slade. I see nothing wrong with him doing that and I see nothing wrong with him doing that in this section.

Because G3bassbarge shared a positive experience with Slade in this section he is advertising?
Because I and others echoed G3bassbarge positive review of Slade we are advertising for Slade?

So, if you post a picture of a mess of Crappie you caught on Lake X are you advertising for that Lake?

Should we move all posts in the Crappie Forum to the Plugs and Announcements Sub Forum because someone decided to share some information in here?

If you want your electronics tuned up Slade is DA MAN!

If you don't want or need your electronics tuned up how about skipping over the thread and reading something else.
No one is forced to read any of the threads on here.

If you don't want to read a thread about what a great guy Slade is with regards to tuning up your electronics then feel free to not read the thread.

Possibly I did not take any screen shots on my trip with Slade because I was too busy learning. Then again maybe I did, but just have not posted them.

STAND BY FOR ADVERTISEMENT: SLADE IS DA MAN when it come to ELECTRONICS!!!

bow_down

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/19/16 12:03 AM

Oh and if it matters...my son and my wife are Paramedics. Should I move that to the plug sub forum?

Don't we have bigger things to worry about in life besides where a thread on Slade is posted? G3 was sharing.

Regardless of whether pics are included or not.

Life is too short and tomorrow is never guaranteed.

Now can we get back to sharing on here?

I'm in San Diego going to get some fish tacos...yummy!!

Maybe I will take a screen shot and post it later. cheers

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/19/16 12:08 AM

By the way my posts above are in jest.
Not trying to blow things out of proportion, but simply trying to lighten the mood.

In other words it's all in good fun and I'm just stirring the pot but in a good way. stir

soap

Oh and like all First Responders thank you for your service!
Posted By: stubby77

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/19/16 07:55 PM

I don't want to say I told u so but,I will.
violin I almost back at bud.
Posted By: Capt. Michael Littlejohn

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/21/16 02:09 PM

It's amazing with a little tweaking how good the electronics can read!
Posted By: TxDispatcher

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/21/16 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: HOGON
You know to the best of my knowledge this forum has always been about sharing. Sharing information, asking questions, sharing pics of our catches, talking about memories, but it has always been about sharing.

Everyone chooses to share various things and that is what this forum is about in my humble opinion.
Everyone is entitled to share whatever they feel like sharing as far as I am concerned.

We are a bunch of good hard working folks that happen to love Fishing.

For me personally it is Crappie Fishing that I love doing with my father and mother while they still have good health and they are able to still get around.

I'm not really sure why some of the above posts have an issue with Slade or others on here saying what a great guy he is.

If someone feels the need to see screen shots or see before and after screen shots possibly some of Slades customers might choose to post some.

Possibly Slade might choose to post some himself. If he did would you say Slade is advertising?

Is this really what this forum is going to turn into?

G3bassbarge felt like sharing his positive experience he recently had with Slade. I see nothing wrong with him doing that and I see nothing wrong with him doing that in this section.

Because G3bassbarge shared a positive experience with Slade in this section he is advertising?
Because I and others echoed G3bassbarge positive review of Slade we are advertising for Slade?

So, if you post a picture of a mess of Crappie you caught on Lake X are you advertising for that Lake?

Should we move all posts in the Crappie Forum to the Plugs and Announcements Sub Forum because someone decided to share some information in here?

If you want your electronics tuned up Slade is DA MAN!

If you don't want or need your electronics tuned up how about skipping over the thread and reading something else.
No one is forced to read any of the threads on here.

If you don't want to read a thread about what a great guy Slade is with regards to tuning up your electronics then feel free to not read the thread.

Possibly I did not take any screen shots on my trip with Slade because I was too busy learning. Then again maybe I did, but just have not posted them.

STAND BY FOR ADVERTISEMENT: SLADE IS DA MAN when it come to ELECTRONICS!!!

bow_down

bow_down
Posted By: cleve

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/21/16 06:50 PM

popcorn
Posted By: Stopper

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/22/16 01:47 PM

Need Slade's contact please. Would like to get mine tuned.

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/22/16 02:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Stopper
Need Slade's contact please. Would like to get mine tuned.
Slade(forkfish)Dougherty (817) 797.8762
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/22/16 03:44 PM

He really is a great person and he does know his stuff. I've used him twice nothing but good things to say. Now I wish I saved the screen shots.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/22/16 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Aquiles
What does he charge I only have a Lowrance Elite 4 chirp but from my scans Ive been told it needs to be tuned.

Isn't is a couple of hundred bucks for a half day?
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/23/16 12:58 AM

call and ask.. fish

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/23/16 02:06 AM

Originally Posted By: deucer02
Originally Posted By: Aquiles

Isn't is a couple of hundred bucks for a half day?

No sir
Posted By: TCK73

Re: I just thought I knew my Lowrance!! - 03/23/16 12:22 PM

For the guys that have used Slade, what difference can you see when your graph is tuned on Fork, and then Say you go to Eagle Mountain or Possum Kingdom or whatever lake? I can get mine tuned up on PK, and then go to Bridgeport or Arrowhead and see a very noticeable difference. I suppose you learn the way he adjusts it so you can change it when needed?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum