Texas Fishing Forum

Slab Slobber.....

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 03:15 PM

Does everyone else that orders from Richard/Slab Slobber have issues getting their order. I again placed an order and it was on the 10th. Here it is the 17th and no order has arrived. I received a Paypal invoice and see that my account was charged the total for the order but 7 days now and no order, no trackin information. I called the number on the Slab Slobber facebook page and someone answered and said they would pass my issue onto Richard and he would look into the matter. It has been 24 hrs from that call and still I have no clue what is going on with my order. still No tracking information or anything....Concerned.

I will revise this thread with my final results.....I'm sure there is a simple answer for the delay.
Posted By: jiggin el

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 04:35 PM

They carry his product at bait shop on Hwy 30
Posted By: jiggin el

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 04:42 PM

But I have had this issue before,he'll get u taking care of...
Posted By: Rangerbobtx

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Does everyone else that orders from Richard/Slab Slobber have issues getting their order. I again placed an order and it was on the 10th. Here it is the 17th and no order has arrived. I received a Paypal invoice and see that my account was charged the total for the order but 7 days now and no order, no trackin information. I called the number on the Slab Slobber facebook page and someone answered and said they would pass my issue onto Richard and he would look into the matter. It has been 24 hrs from that call and still I have no clue what is going on with my order. still No tracking information or anything....Concerned.

I will revise this thread with my final results.....I'm sure there is a simple answer for the delay.

David, unfortunately some folks don't take care of their customers like you do.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 10:25 PM

This thread wasn't meant to be a bashing to Slab Slobber. I was just wondering if anyone else had issues when ordering there product. I would not be even posting this if the product wasn't worth it. Great stuff!!! It just seems I always have some sort of hangup trying to get it.

I am shutting down hear and going to get ready for a road trip. Pre-fishing Friday, Tournament Saturday. I will be out of pocket until Monday. Was simply hoping for some communication on my order that's all.

I walked out to check todays mail and low and behold there is my order. I guess the old saying of good things come to those who wait is a true statement.
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 10:47 PM

Use Spike it!! Better than Slab Slobber in my opinion.
Posted By: Striper Lifer

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: jiggin el
They carry his product at bait shop on Hwy 30

Not any more. I stopped in there a couple of weeks ago.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/17/16 11:04 PM

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

This thread wasn't meant to be a bashing to Slab Slobber. I was just wondering if anyone else had issues when ordering there product. I would not be even posting this if the product wasn't worth it. Great stuff!!! It just seems I always have some sort of hangup trying to get it.

I am shutting down hear and going to get ready for a road trip. Pre-fishing Friday, Tournament Saturday. I will be out of pocket until Monday. Was simply hoping for some communication on my order that's all.

I walked out to check todays mail and low and behold there is my order. I guess the old saying of good things come to those who wait is a true statement.

Order extra! It's what I do...
Posted By: koobycrappie

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/18/16 02:12 AM

Took a while for me to get my order.
I still prefer power baits.... not using the SS.
Posted By: Derek Stansell

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/18/16 03:54 AM

I have never had an issue getting Slab Slobber. It usually comes in 3-4 day max. It's the best stuff out there in my opinion.
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/18/16 05:40 AM

stir popcorn2
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/18/16 01:37 PM

I got an extra few bottles if you need some but like crack, that s--t get's real expensive when you need a fix. Bring a bag of cash behind the pond and we can get you fixed up. Any sign of PoPo and I'll be gone so no funny business!!!
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/18/16 08:30 PM

Originally Posted By: BlueNitro
I got an extra few bottles if you need some but like crack, that s--t get's real expensive when you need a fix. Bring a bag of cash behind the pond and we can get you fixed up. Any sign of PoPo and I'll be gone so no funny business!!!

Hahahahahhaah..gaaaa...that's FUNNY, I don't care who you are, that is just hilarious!
Posted By: Bruce Bullard

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/18/16 09:32 PM

No problem getting mine in January, maybe it's in the timing.
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: Slab Slobber..... - 03/19/16 12:41 AM

I've tried to order it two separate times and never came. I won't waste my money again.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum