Texas Fishing Forum

LFT Fishing Line

Posted By: crappie fan

LFT Fishing Line - 03/04/16 04:32 PM

Does anyone use this line? Or have you? I was reading up on it and it sounds like really good line, but can't find any reviews that I would trust beyond ProStaffers.
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: LFT Fishing Line - 03/04/16 04:49 PM

ProStaffers wouldn't lead you astray, would they?

Never used it but will be watching this thread.

Is this where I would throw out the popcorn emoji? popcorn

Re: LFT Fishing Line - 03/04/16 05:42 PM

I don't think they would lead you astray, but Pro Staffers aren't going to bad mouth the Company that they have a Sponsership with either. After fishing and being around many big Bass tourneys with some of these Pro's, they will always speak up their Sponsor's, even if it is an out right lie that they used their baits to catch the fish. Just part of the game that I won't play.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: LFT Fishing Line - 03/04/16 06:42 PM

Good line, I have used it before.

I prefer these for crappie fishing

mono - Mr. Crappie
Flouro - Seguar Red Label
Braid - Power Pro slick
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: LFT Fishing Line - 03/04/16 08:14 PM

I'm not part of their Pro Staff. Only used fluorotex and it's good line, excellent abrasion resistance. It's not as limp as Bonehead mono but tougher. I've caught maybe 50 fish without having to retie. It's not the best for winter fishing as it gets a little stiff below 45 degrees. The fluorescent orange isn't a bright orange; it's a dull orange but still very easy to see. If you like tough line for fishing brush, I'd buy it. I've got fluorotex on two rods for spring fishing.

And FYI; I'm not on anyone's Pro Staff to lie about anything. I'm on a Pro Staff because I use and believe in their products. I use the products first before I endorse anything. That's exactly why I asked to be on the Pro Angler Pro Staff. I used the Pro Angler rods for a year before I talked to Ed. And no, Pro Angler doesn't give free products to me.

Re: LFT Fishing Line - 03/04/16 09:46 PM

Thank you for the honest feedback here. I understand that not every Pro Staffer is that way, actually a majority are going to do just like you. Good to know that it is as limp as the claims that I have seen and even more glad to know that it is more abrasive resistant than the reviews I have found from the Bass guys.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum