Texas Fishing Forum

Vance Camp

Posted By: ftwfishing

Vance Camp - 03/02/16 05:01 PM

Done some bank fishing research. Just wondering if I could get any info on this place called Vance camp!
Crappie season around the corner fish bannana2
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Vance Camp - 03/02/16 05:36 PM

Use to be Great and probably still is for Crappie but now I`m not sure about the parking situation.I`m not sure you won`t get a Parking certificate for parking on the side of Ten mile.
Posted By: fish hunt sleep

Re: Vance Camp - 03/02/16 07:40 PM

Good Question. I drive by there often and I do see a few trucks on the side of the road. Not sure if folks are fishing under the bridge or if they are going down stream.
Posted By: Walleyhunter

Re: Vance Camp - 03/02/16 08:49 PM

Parking is a Biotch there and you walk up or down stream.... it is normaly a good spot but NO PARKING makes it AWEFULL
Posted By: Clark3

Re: Vance Camp - 03/02/16 10:11 PM

It's annexed by the TRWD no trespassing and is a hefty penalty if caught. Kayak up to is fair game. Last week jig under a cork 2' deep by any structure was a gaurantee fish but everyone is almost 9"-9 3/4"
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Vance Camp - 03/03/16 02:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Clark3
It's annexed by the TRWD no trespassing and is a hefty penalty if caught. Kayak up to is fair game. Last week jig under a cork 2' deep by any structure was a gaurantee fish but everyone is almost 9"-9 3/4"

Sounds about right...too late for the good fish...Oh Yea, if you are hanging around of that area when its warmer, keep a sharp eye out for gators..they got some 14 footers in there....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum