Texas Fishing Forum

Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up?

Posted By: Herron

Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 04:52 PM

Not as worried about the temps, actually, though tomorrow definitely looks nicer. More concerned about the barometric pressure. Does that tend to shut down creek fish?
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 04:58 PM

My favorite time to fish is when I can go!!! fish
Posted By: MilesHunter

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 05:07 PM

May as well try. I'm headed to a creek in about 10 minutes. I don't think the BP will have much effect at all. The water being more stained after the rains might though.
Posted By: fishing_ken

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 05:23 PM

Thinking about getting out. 661 had been on my mind lately. Anybody heading that way?
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 05:28 PM

Its a good excuse if you don't catch anything...
Posted By: Coffeebreak

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: fishing_ken
Thinking about getting out. 661 had been on my mind lately. Anybody heading that way?
that are some drainage line construction going on, parking will be a problem
Posted By: Laner

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 05:47 PM

Coming from the dude staring out the window...it's beautiful outside. Go fishing smile!
Posted By: Jesse10

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:01 PM

My buddy caught a limit in a little over an hour. Go fishing!!!!

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Coffeebreak

Yes I've heard that. Headed that way now. ..
Posted By: iluvfishin

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:12 PM

Dont waste your time with 661
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Jesse10
My buddy caught a limit in a little over an hour. Go fishing!!!!

I need to go fishing with you. We couldn't get past the sand bar at the island on the Brazos. Sandies were biting though. Still trying to find the stacked crappie.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
My favorite time to fish is when I can go!!! fish

Slewfoot has it right...go, and if the fishing is slow...just mention to the wife(or any buddies that decided not to go), that you are checking on conditions cause it happens so fast...LOL

Personally, when the weather is this nice outside, I would rather be fishing because I can enjoy the day, instead of working through it...Just saying... fish
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:30 PM

JMHO, don't ever let the BP stop you from going fishing... fish still have to eat regardless. I would be more concerned with the recent rains we got muddying up the water.
Posted By: Sully79

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:43 PM

Headed to Navarro Mills in 1hr. I'm not gonna give them any days off!
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Sully79
Headed to Navarro Mills in 1hr. I'm not gonna give them any days off!

They are not biting over their...still got a hangover from the Core dropping the water so dramatically...

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/26/16 07:48 PM

Originally Posted By: iluvfishin

Dont waste your time with 661

Where should i spend my time then? My inbox isnt full. Lol
Posted By: Herron

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/27/16 03:45 AM

Well, I went and caught 5 or so small ones along with a few small bass and sandbass. No keepers, but I really wanted to go and I was able to get the bug out of my system, at least for a few days. It was nice to get out. No regrets.
Posted By: crope1

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/27/16 05:08 AM

fishing_ken....Liar,lol! clear some out young'un!
Posted By: crope1

Re: Creek Fish Today or Wait For BP to go Down and Temps Up? - 02/27/16 05:10 AM

I'd listen to Slewfoot,he's being coached by my buddy "Little Man"
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum