Product Updates (Halo Magic and more)

Posted By: Jerry T.

Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/11/16 05:59 PM

These jigs will be listed on my website by next Wednesday:

Jigum's Grease Bath:

Jigum's Halo Magic:

Jigum's Purple Passion:

Jigum's Grasshopper:

Tony's Trash Can Special: (Jigum pattern)

Zorro, Surrender, Cypress Slab Slayer, Fork Special, and Witch Doctor will also be added by next Wednesday.
If my head ever catches my tail, I have quite a few of my own patterns to add as well.

Thank you to everyone for the support and patience.
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/11/16 06:47 PM

I got some samples of Jerry's jigs a couple weeks ago, and I must say he has not missed a beat taking over JigUm's line. The quality is impressive from the hook, to the jig head, to the material, to the tying, it's top notch all the way! If you liked JigUm's tying, you're gonna love Jerry's too! thumb
Posted By: SlabbedSilly

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/11/16 08:41 PM

Looking good Jerry!! That grease bath looks great! I hope to head your way in the next couple of weeks so we can put a hurtin' on those pre-spawn crappie! Keep up the great work.

Chris
Posted By: JIM SR.

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/11/16 08:51 PM

hell,..those look good enought to eat.. fish
Posted By: Matthew Carroll

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 01:16 AM

Looking good Jerry
Thanks
Posted By: pepop

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 01:35 AM

Your jigs are SPOT ON Jerry! Are you sure youdon't have Matthew on the payroll? LOL!
Posted By: Bud B

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 02:26 AM

Yep, Jerry does some very nice work.
Posted By: Bobcat1

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 02:49 AM

Awesome Jerry!
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 02:53 AM

Nice baits. Already using some and getting good results. hooked
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 02:53 AM

Great work brother...
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 01:11 PM

I'm thinkin I got some new jigs comin my way. Great job Jerry!

Gman
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 09:33 PM

All look great.
Posted By: East Texas Archery & Bait

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 09:50 PM

nice looking jigs
Posted By: NekidTackle

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/12/16 10:00 PM

I think Jerry was a jig in another life....cuz his jigs come to life!
Posted By: Sandwich Maker

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/13/16 12:02 AM

thumb clap thumb 2 thumbs up Jerry.

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/13/16 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: SLABXPRESS
I got some samples of Jerry's jigs a couple weeks ago, and I must say he has not missed a beat taking over JigUm's line. The quality is impressive from the hook, to the jig head, to the material, to the tying, it's top notch all the way! If you liked JigUm's tying, you're gonna love Jerry's too! thumb

You da man! We will have to hook up this summer and practice my aim (shootin docks)...

Originally Posted By: SlabbedSilly
Looking good Jerry!! That grease bath looks great! I hope to head your way in the next couple of weeks so we can put a hurtin' on those pre-spawn crappie! Keep up the great work.

Chris

I got on 'em pretty good this morning... Just let me know when your time off will be. Wife might let me hit the road this year...!

Originally Posted By: JIM SR.
hell,..those look good enought to eat.. fish

Thank you very much, sir.

Originally Posted By: Matthew Carroll
Looking good Jerry
Thanks
Thank you, sir. I had a pretty good teacher. thumb

Originally Posted By: pepop
Your jigs are SPOT ON Jerry! Are you sure youdon't have Matthew on the payroll? LOL!
\
Thank you, Vern. I'm just thankful to have such a thoughtful teacher to share his patterns with me. I'm a lucky man in this regard.

Originally Posted By: banker-always fishing
Nice baits. Already using some and getting good results. hooked

Glad to hear you're doing good on 'em. I'm starting to get a lot of positive feedback from the online crowd. Thank you for your support, sir.

Originally Posted By: NekidTackle
I think Jerry was a jig in another life....cuz his jigs come to life!

One of my favorite compliments to date. I've been around jiggin long enough I'm grateful to have the opportunity to share my jigs with everyone. Ya know, every time I see someone catch a fish on my bait, I still get tickled.... the feeling never gets old. Thank you for the kind words.

Originally Posted By: Bud B
Yep, Jerry does some very nice work.
Originally Posted By: Bobcat1
Awesome Jerry!
Originally Posted By: Fooshman
All look great.
Originally Posted By: Jig Man
Great work brother...
Originally Posted By: East Texas Archery & Bait
nice looking jigs
Originally Posted By: Sandwich Maker
thumb clap thumb 2 thumbs up Jerry.

Thank you, guys. The support and kind words mean more than I can express.
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/13/16 09:53 AM

thumbneed to restock some of those halos!
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/14/16 12:48 AM

banana nice work jerry

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/15/16 02:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Ruffneck2000
thumbneed to restock some of those halos!
Originally Posted By: stubby77
banana nice work jerry

Thanks for the support and kind words.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/15/16 11:44 PM

Hey Jerry...I see you stepped into your mentors shoes....that is great to see! Two great guys. My question is simple, do you still make those jigs like you gave me that day we were fishing in Graham? Those things worked great in Texoma and Palestine when the bite was tough...May have to visit your website and peruse some....Those jigs held up very well, but I finally lost my last one...well, guess I better go clean some fish...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted By: SK.

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/15/16 11:53 PM

Excellent all the way around...very good looking jigs.... thumb thumb thumb

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/16/16 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat
Hey Jerry...I see you stepped into your mentors shoes....that is great to see! Two great guys. My question is simple, do you still make those jigs like you gave me that day we were fishing in Graham? Those things worked great in Texoma and Palestine when the bite was tough...May have to visit your website and peruse some....Those jigs held up very well, but I finally lost my last one...well, guess I better go clean some fish...YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be completely honest, I've tied a few too many jigs to remember what I made for ya. I'm sure it was whatever was hottest at the time. I remember we only caught a half-dozen to dozen fish each and the bite was slow for what it had been. Finesse?
My phone (from back then) was dropped in the water and I lost many phone numbers. Give me a call and we'll getcha sorted out.

Thank you for the kind words, too.

Originally Posted By: SK.
Excellent all the way around...very good looking jigs.... thumb thumb thumb

Thank you, sir. I sure appreciate the kind words but these beautiful jigs all came from Matthew. I'm PROUD to add them to my jig catalog. I now carry a product named after my father (Jerry's Jigs) and my jig mentor (Jigum Jigs). Blessed, indeed.
Posted By: Jon

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/16/16 05:50 PM

Jerry, I visited your web site and wanted to tell you that your "about me" page was about one of the coolest things I've read in a long while.
You did a real fine job of putting that together and it's a great story and tribute to your dad.

Matthew is one of the most sharing people I've ever met when it comes to him teaching his tips and tricks. I'd say you to guys made a pretty good fit with him choosing you to carry on his work. I can tell you're pretty honored about that and I'm thinking Matthew chose wisely.

Continued Good Luck wishes to both you guys!!

jon

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/16/16 07:56 PM

@Jon - I'm honored you took the time to read the About Me section and appreciate the kind words in regards to carrying on the Jigum brand.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/17/16 03:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry T.
@Jon - I'm honored you took the time to read the About Me section and appreciate the kind words in regards to carrying on the Jigum brand.

After seeing his post, I read th about me section...made me proud..well done sir!

bow_down
Posted By: shill

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/20/16 10:42 PM

clap they look awesome
Posted By: Carver

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/20/16 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Jon
Jerry, I visited your web site and wanted to tell you that your "about me" page was about one of the coolest things I've read in a long while.
You did a real fine job of putting that together and it's a great story and tribute to your dad.

Matthew is one of the most sharing people I've ever met when it comes to him teaching his tips and tricks. I'd say you to guys made a pretty good fit with him choosing you to carry on his work. I can tell you're pretty honored about that and I'm thinking Matthew chose wisely.

jon

Jon said it pretty well. Kudos to your folks for providing you such a foundation and legacy. Feel like I know them a bit. You did them proud with both that page and your obvious love.

Phill Pittman

Re: Product Updates (Halo Magic and more) - 02/21/16 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat
Originally Posted By: Jerry T.

After seeing his post, I read th about me section...made me proud..well done sir!

bow_down

Thank you, sir!

Originally Posted By: shill
clap they look awesome
I appreciate it, buddy.

Originally Posted By: Carver
Originally Posted By: Jon

jon

Jon said it pretty well. Kudos to your folks for providing you such a foundation and legacy. Feel like I know them a bit. You did them proud with both that page and your obvious love.

Phill Pittman
That's what I was goin' for. Thanks for taking the time.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum