Posted By: stubby77

Re: Creek Checking - 02/11/16 02:04 PM

Well let us know dinner man. frkazoid

Re: Creek Checking - 02/11/16 02:05 PM

Well let us know minnor man. frkazoid
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Creek Checking - 02/11/16 03:10 PM

Good luck...That brings back some good memories fishing with my dad.

Gman
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Creek Checking - 02/11/16 05:39 PM

Just got a call from PaPa Mark.
No fish and seems he's gotten himself into a pickle....waiting on the Tow Truck bang

Should've gotten 4 wheel drive thumb
Posted By: larry mays

Re: Creek Checking - 02/11/16 06:28 PM

I looked at 6-8 places this morning and they are all like that. Its places that can't get to in a boat and I guess now pickups either.
Posted By: Carver

Re: Creek Checking - 02/11/16 09:44 PM

Originally Posted By: larry mays
I looked at 6-8 places this morning and they are all like that. Its places that can't get to in a boat and I guess now pickups either.

Sorry you didn't have any luck ! but,,,,,,Gosh I love my kayak ! Even a small one is great for skinney creeks. I am headed out this weekend to check some out.
Posted By: Bruce Bullard

Re: Creek Checking - 02/12/16 07:16 AM

Facts of fishing dedication in NE Texas
Posted By: papamark

Re: Creek Checking - 02/12/16 08:03 AM

Didn't find any, got stuck getting out, fished an old crappie hole that I use to fish years ago. When I got there , there were 2 loons working the creek, which kinda said to me the bait fish were there so I figured that the crappie may be there also. Fished for about 2 hours, enjoying the sun shine and fine weather but no bites, the only person to have any luck was the tow truck driver, lol
Posted By: red snappa

Re: Creek Checking - 02/12/16 12:13 PM

Papa Mark, I think you just set a whole new standard for getting "hung in the brush". I thought I was doing it right by hanging a jig every now and again!LOL Man, you go all out!
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Creek Checking - 02/12/16 02:24 PM

bang
boxing
duel
splat
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Creek Checking - 02/13/16 06:42 PM

I bet the cuss can is full of dollar bills.

Gman
Posted By: crapicat

Re: Creek Checking - 02/16/16 03:22 AM

[quote =Gamblinman]I bet the cuss can is full of dollar bills.

Gman [/quote]

OR $100 dollar bills! Hate to hear the bad news, but HEY you TRIED...went all IN...its still kind of early most places. I can't believe TBOX or STUBBY would NOT come to the rescue!!!! That is what friends are for...to beg out when you are in a jam....LOL

violin popcorn2

Re: Creek Checking - 02/16/16 12:48 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat

Gman

OR $100 dollar bills! Hate to hear the bad news, but HEY you TRIED...went all IN...its still kind of early most places. I can't believe TBOX or STUBBY would NOT come to the rescue!!!! That is what friends are for...to beg out when you are in a jam....LOL

violin popcorn2 [/quote]

He didn't want me to show up with my Little Dakota and yank the bumper off his 2 wheel drive, much less catch the crappie out of his hole roflmao nannyboo

Re: Creek Checking - 02/16/16 01:56 PM

MHmmm,well that beats the the excuse that you were busy helping Belinda make up a batch of baits for me and couldn't answer the phone!...or that you were out waxing your boat and somehow rubbed a fly into the finish and had to start over!!! slinger

Re: Creek Checking - 02/16/16 11:50 PM

Originally Posted By: crapicat

Gman

violin popcorn2 [/quote] he didn't find any crappie to tell me about so we left him in the pickle. roflmao

Re: Creek Checking - 02/17/16 03:27 AM

LOL...Stubby that is too funny! cheers
Posted By: papamark

Re: Creek Checking - 02/17/16 08:59 AM

Called T Box and I could hear Belinda cracking the whip in the back ground, so I knew he wasn't available - banana

Would have called Stubby, but then he would know my secret hole and ya know there is

Telephone
Telegraph
and Tell a Stubby - roflmao

Re: Creek Checking - 02/17/16 12:50 PM

Originally Posted By: papamark
Called T Box and I could hear Belinda cracking the whip in the back ground, so I knew he wasn't available - banana

Would have called Stubby, but then he would know my secret hole and ya know there is

Telephone
Telegraph
and Tell a Stubby - roflmao

roflmao clap roflmao

Re: Creek Checking - 02/17/16 02:50 PM

Stubby's BUSTED.... bannana2

TBox is whipped... whip wife

And I just loving life, at the moment... coffee woot
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum