Texas Fishing Forum

Good looking crappie rig right here

Posted By: Bobcat1

Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/06/16 12:34 PM

Just in time for Income Tax. I talked to the guy but the boat is too long for my garage. Still trying to figure a way that doesn't require me to move. Not a fan of boat storage either. I like to tinker with my boats too much for that. 22' tip to tip with motor down. He has owned it since it was new.

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...oh#Post11392119
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/06/16 12:42 PM

Cut trailer tongue and add a hinge to it

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/06/16 12:48 PM

Thought about that. That would let me turn it sideways and make it work. Problem 2 is the tandem axle. Hard for an old man to move around easy.
Posted By: crope1

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/06/16 04:02 PM

Heck,go ahead and bite the bullet,worry about the details later....lol! good looking rig though....
Posted By: Joe Slab

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/06/16 09:19 PM

Go for it Bobby. You've worked hard all your life. You deserve something nice. Ya only live once, enjoy it. thumb
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/06/16 10:32 PM

That is one nice boat! coolio One thing for certain it would be a good investment! thumb
Posted By: have_rod_reel_travel

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/07/16 12:20 PM

Is it me or my computer? That boat looks compact, is the camera set in macro or what?
Posted By: Lee in Texas

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/07/16 12:23 PM

roflmao No, not just you...it does look 'compact'
Good looking rig though
God Bless
Lee
Posted By: have_rod_reel_travel

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/07/16 12:30 PM

Ok... Yes its a nice rig but by the photo it looks like a 12ft boat on a tandem trailer... My mind was blown! eeks

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/07/16 12:53 PM

I think it looks like that because it is a deep v. A single axle would look better for sure.
Posted By: Bassdeer

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/07/16 02:07 PM

not sure how your garage is set up but one time I had to box out the back of my garage for the motor.

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/07/16 02:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Bassdeer
not sure how your garage is set up but one time I had to box out the back of my garage for the motor.
Thought about that too. Problem is the stairwell storage is there and its full along with the water heater. They won't let me cut the curb and put double gates in(I live on a corner) and build a storage building for it in the backyard. I just need to move back to the country. Have I said I hate Homeowners Associations yet?
Posted By: Ken N Tx

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/08/16 01:04 PM

You can park it out here in my barn....I promise not to use it much..
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/08/16 01:17 PM

Dual axel is due to the weight. That model has a deeper V and a lot more fiberglass than a typical bass boat. That thing would be very stable in rough water, for the size boat it is. Deeper sides would be a plus too. There are trailer places out there that can convert it to a swing away tongue. Looks like a good deal.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/08/16 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Joe Slab
Go for it Bobby. You've worked hard all your life. You deserve something nice. Ya only live once, enjoy it. thumb

[img]http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/pics...9_3859095170727[/img]
Posted By: mbsfish

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/08/16 04:01 PM

Why do you want single axle for a 22ft fiberglass boat?
Posted By: Rockdodger00

Re: Good looking crappie rig right here - 02/08/16 08:18 PM

Shame there's no solution... Barn doors?, move the fridge to the living room? Ah, just a little humor is all.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum