Texas Fishing Forum

Pictures Added - Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter

Posted By: NekidTackle

Pictures Added - Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 01/15/16 04:52 AM

There have been quite a few requests to add glitter to the Nekid Crappie Jig Heads. Nekid Tackle is using Holographic Glitter, which refracts light in multiple directions, while coated in UV Blast.

Glitter!!! BLAST is available as an option for colors that don't already have glitter.

Sangria Orange, Midnight Glow, Bright Sunshine Yella, Bright Orange, Green Chartreuse, Yellow Chartreuse, Neon Pink & White....

Glitter!!! Blast

Nekid Tackle Manufactures everything on site in Lewisville, TX USA....thus making multiple options available at great prices!
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 01/15/16 03:18 PM

Cool

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 01/19/16 03:38 AM

Some Pictures of Glitter Blast Jig Heads, and Hand Tied Glitter Blast Jigs...

Black & Charteruse

The following are Hand Tied colors that are Catchin' em big time!
The Chartreuse and White tails are BuckTail.

Charteruse & Black

White Charteruse

Sour Grape

Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 01/19/16 11:57 AM

Nice baits! thumb

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/08/16 10:41 PM

Nekid Tackle has More Colors and More Hook sizes (#8, #6, #4, #2, #1) and weights for each hook (1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4), all that and UVBlast plain or with Silver Holographic Glitter Blast,
COME 'n Get 'em!

In stock delivering daily!
Posted By: SK.

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/08/16 11:32 PM

Saaaweeet...... thumb thumb thumb
Posted By: Let's go

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/08/16 11:39 PM

Very nice baits cheers
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/09/16 04:44 AM

thumb
Posted By: The Crappie Guy

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/09/16 01:13 PM

Dadgum, I must have missed the 'glitter' email realmad
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/09/16 02:59 PM

Those hand tie jigs you have catch fish to. Love the samples you gave me. That sour grape is da bomb!!

Will holla at ya soon Ron.
Posted By: Jerry T.

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/09/16 03:08 PM

Nice work, sir.
cheers

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/11/16 11:02 AM

Thanks all, Pictures can't capture the true ambiance of the glitter affect given.

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/11/16 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Those hand tie jigs you have catch fish to. Love the samples you gave me. That sour grape is da bomb!!

Will holla at ya soon Ron.

Cool David, it is a blast working with you and others on things like this!! 5 others have reported the same, time to tie more!!
Best part of my Tackle Business is the good folks I meet and fish with, I am blessed.
Ron

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/11/16 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: The Crappie Guy
Dadgum, I must have missed the 'glitter' email realmad

Hahahaha Guy! Seems as much as we have talked, did I forget to tell you Glitter Blast has arrived?

Ron
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/12/16 12:21 AM

I caught fish on the one you sent me the other day we'll build jigs.

Re: Glitter!!! BLAST.....Nekid Crappie Jig Colors Coated with UV Blast & Glitter - 02/22/16 01:08 AM

2=3 New Colors are being released this week,based on requests and additional sales....and yes they will be coated in UV Blast, options are the same as before, black chrome hooks & Glitter Blast ....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum