Texas Fishing Forum

Spring

Posted By: KidKrappie

Spring - 01/05/16 09:29 PM

I don't know about yall but I am ready for spring. This winter has been a bust for me. I was planning on doing some guiding on the creeks this winter but the creeks I was planing on doing it on have been flooded. Good thing I have had my boat slips at Grapevine or I would really be bored right now lol. I fished them this morning and caught 20 or so with 5 keepers but it was still pretty slow. There is always next year for the guiding. I also have plans to go out to Grenada this spring... can't wait for that!
Posted By: TheKingOfFish

Re: Spring - 01/05/16 10:12 PM

Sounds good Anthony! Can't wait for spring too! By the looks of it we might have a late spring lol
Posted By: Coach Hark

Re: Spring - 01/05/16 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: fishin'aholic2
I don't know about yall but I am ready for spring. This winter has been a bust for me. I was planning on doing some guiding on the creeks this winter but the creeks I was planing on doing it on have been flooded. Good thing I have had my boat slips at Grapevine or I would really be bored right now lol. I fished them this morning and caught 20 or so with 5 keepers but it was still pretty slow. There is always next year for the guiding. I also have plans to go out to Grenada this spring... can't wait for that!

I remember when you use to invite me to the slip. I sold my boat to buy furniture for my wife and our new house. So, if you ever need company let me know Ant.
Posted By: Luke57

Re: Spring - 01/05/16 10:41 PM

Bears do it right go to sleep when the weather gets cold and wake in spring
Posted By: cyclefish

Re: Spring - 01/06/16 01:17 AM

Crappie from the slips?
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Spring - 01/06/16 01:34 AM

Whoa, it's just early January.The threads are gonna get wild before March... roflmao
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: Spring - 01/06/16 01:41 AM

Dude, at this rate Spring is going to be worse. roflmao
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Spring - 01/06/16 01:49 AM

Yeah, I hear the optimism, but I remember February as the month of the ice storms.
Posted By: KidKrappie

Re: Spring - 01/06/16 02:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Stucky76
Dude, at this rate Spring is going to be worse. roflmao

It can't get much worse than now LOL! I mean Grapevine is 20 ft high. I'm just hoping they get it drawn down by then. If not, I have backup spots.
Posted By: ou.sooner

Re: Spring - 01/06/16 02:51 PM

Heck I just hope our TC is accessible by spring. The Vine is high.............
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum