Texas Fishing Forum

Matthew did good....

Posted By: Jig Man

Matthew did good.... - 01/03/16 02:59 AM

....in choosing the next person to carry on with Jigum Jigs. Received a package in the mail today from Jerry, and got say he is the real deal. His jigs are put together very well, and his work is consistent from one jig to the next. No doubt these will ketch fish cause they are great color choices, but I will post up some pictures for you when I go. Thank you Jerry, I appreciate it and best of luck with Jigum....

Posted By: crope1

Re: Matthew did good.... - 01/03/16 03:24 AM

+1
Posted By: Jerry T.

Re: Matthew did good.... - 01/03/16 03:37 PM

Thanks so much for the kind words, guys.

I look forward to seeing how you do with the baits.
Posted By: Mike Ryan

Re: Matthew did good.... - 01/03/16 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Jig Man
....in choosing the next person to carry on with Jigum Jigs. Received a package in the mail today from Jerry, and got say he is the real deal. His jigs are put together very well, and his work is consistent from one jig to the next. No doubt these will ketch fish cause they are great color choices, but I will post up some pictures for you when I go. Thank you Jerry, I appreciate it and best of luck with Jigum....

I could not have said it better, great post.
Posted By: Jerry T.

Re: Matthew did good.... - 01/06/16 04:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Mike Ryan
Originally Posted By: Jig Man

I could not have said it better, great post.

Thank you, Mr. Ryan.
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Matthew did good.... - 01/06/16 01:57 PM

I still have a couple of packs of jigs that were made by Matthew! coolio Got to give "Jerry T's a try! They look mighty good! hooked
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Matthew did good.... - 01/06/16 04:10 PM

Yup...those bad boys are sweet and will produce!!! thumb thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum