Texas Fishing Forum

anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya?

Posted By: Tompit9

anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/28/15 10:27 PM

If you did I hope you caught some fish
Posted By: Jonathan_Zambrano

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/28/15 10:58 PM

My marina is still in shock with the water levels and gates being open, so I have not found a spot to try out. I have debated hitting up the barge in Lewisville but that is a long drive for me if it's gonna be bad! LOL
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/28/15 11:11 PM

Went to the dock about 1pm to check the cables and the fish. Wife came along since I had been catching some crappie lately. Fished for hour and a half; she had 30 with 11 keepers and I managed 20 with 7 keepers. Had four fish 1.25-1.4. The rest were the typical 10.2-11 inches. All fish released for another day.
Posted By: Tompit9

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/28/15 11:21 PM

If I have tomorrow off I would like to try some where
Posted By: cyclefish

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/29/15 03:23 AM

Caught a few
Posted By: cyclefish

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/29/15 03:25 AM

Posted By: Jonathan_Zambrano

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/29/15 03:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken Gaby
Went to the dock about 1pm to check the cables and the fish. Wife came along since I had been catching some crappie lately. Fished for hour and a half; she had 30 with 11 keepers and I managed 20 with 7 keepers. Had four fish 1.25-1.4. The rest were the typical 10.2-11 inches. All fish released for another day.

I wanna fish at your dock!

banana
Posted By: Stucky76

Re: anyone get out and fish today, if how did it turn out for ya? - 12/29/15 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Ken Gaby

Nice Ken... fish
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum