Texas Fishing Forum

Something new for us to do

Posted By: SlabSeeker

Something new for us to do - 12/18/15 05:22 PM

Hey folks, my good buddy Matt "Southtexasduckman" is in the process of starting a Crappie Club for folks in the Cibolo/San Marcos/Austin/Waco area...... Mainly designed for folks who are too far from Dallas and surrounding areas to take advantage of the CAT program. There will be more to follow after the holidays he has been real busy with work closing out the year and I told him I would make people aware of what's to come. Quick question, by a show of hands,( or replies) who all would like to see this and take advantage of something like this?
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/18/15 06:35 PM

I'm not in that area, but it should be a good thing thumb

Are y'all going to fish jigs only or will minnows be allowed???? hmmm

I'd like to see someone start a jig only trail in the NE Texas area....Might even help if someone else wants to see the same cheers

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/18/15 07:17 PM

Tboxfish, it's actually going to be a club or a better word is a group of anglers who sort of do the same like others such as have fishing tournaments, have meetings from time to time with guest speakers etc.....
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/18/15 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: SlabSeeker
Tboxfish, it's actually going to be a club or a better word is a group of anglers who sort of do the same like others such as have fishing tournaments, have meetings from time to time with guest speakers etc.....

thumb
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/18/15 10:57 PM

Todd I like the way ya think.Sounds like a good idea I'm in.Darrell
Posted By: draftgear

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/19/15 05:14 AM

My partner and I would be very interested.
Posted By: aj_jacks

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/19/15 05:58 PM

I'll be interested.
Posted By: koobycrappie

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/20/15 03:12 AM

BRING IT ON!
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/20/15 02:47 PM

I think you'd find some that like to target various bodies of water would join in the fun and fish a tournament or two during the year even though they'll have to travel. I'm sure my partner and I'd fish at least one. New Texas water is always fun.

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/20/15 10:03 PM

Im pretty sure Matt will chime in soon and reveal his plans to us and what his intentions are. I will give you all a hint, "its going to be fun".
Posted By: smak90

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/21/15 09:03 PM

Sounds good to me!
Posted By: Jacob

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/21/15 09:30 PM

I wish there was a trail in the piney woods are so I wouldn't have to drive so far to get my butt whooped!
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Something new for us to do - 12/22/15 08:00 PM

Thank GOD! Its funny because myself Waco kid and a few others were thinking to same thing! I know plenty of guys in Kempner, Lampasas, copperas cove, and FT Hood who would love to be apart of it.
Posted By: Brent's Dad

Re: Something new for us to do - 01/06/16 11:17 PM

Count me in
Posted By: Harleyrockstar

Re: Something new for us to do - 01/06/16 11:49 PM

I would be very interested in a crappie club. Sounds like a great idea!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum