Texas Fishing Forum

Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal!

Posted By: hawghoover

Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/07/15 09:10 PM

WOW,i had an order lost in the mail and Robert replaced the order at his own expense as i fight it out with the USPS...you just dont find this kind of customer service anywhere! needless to say he has made a customer for life with me! and by the way the Bandits look great.will report tomorrow on how they catch Crappie! thanks so much!
Posted By: Jonathan_Zambrano

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/07/15 09:14 PM

I too am amazed at how well they take care of their customers! Tip top for sure!
Posted By: STING'UM

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/08/15 06:42 AM

Yes indeed! He also did much the same for me also. We need people like that around!

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/08/15 05:07 PM

well i can say they catch Crappie too! Sour Grape was the color of the day!! Thanks Robert!

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/09/15 11:42 AM

will give them another try today!

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/10/15 04:54 PM

did well.caught 17 keepers out of about 40!
Posted By: txmark1959

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/10/15 05:31 PM

good folks
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/12/15 12:52 AM

Is Crazy Angler a local company?
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/12/15 12:57 AM

http://stores.crazyanglertackle.com/

Gman

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/12/15 01:02 AM

Winona Tx
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/12/15 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: deucer02
Is Crazy Angler a local company?

If you live in Winona, it's as local as it can be. Otherwise, it's a Texas company. Products are made in the shop on Robert's property.

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 11:30 AM

Update...........after 2 trips to the local PO and a letter from the Post Master saying the shipment was lost,4 phone calls and 2 Appeals denied on line i now will turn to Social Media only because you cant go Better Business Bureau on the USPS.i can say i will not order anything that must be shipped by USPS!
Posted By: HOGON

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 01:12 PM

ROBERT IS THE MAN!!!! Crazy Angler is a great product run by GREAT PEOPLE.

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 01:22 PM

Hawghoover you are perfectly entitled to your opinion on the USPS and I would be upset as well.

That being said, I think in the grand scheme of things and considering how much mail the USPS handles on a daily basis...it's a wonder there are not more stories like yours in all honesty.

I'm willing to cut them a bit of slack and just say it was a fluke regrettable incident losing your package this time. I'd be willing to bet you could place another 10 orders and they would not lose any of them.

I wish you could have received some better customer service from the USPS after the fact.

Robert made it right for you which anyone who knows Robert knew he would.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nice Hawgs by the way.

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 01:27 PM

i dont have such a problem with them getting lost as i do the run around i get after paying insurance and not getting reimbursed !
Originally Posted By: HOGON
Hawghoover you are perfectly entitled to your opinion on the USPS and I would be upset as well.

That being said, I think in the grand scheme of things and considering how much mail the USPS handles on a daily basis...it's a wonder there are not more stories like yours in all honesty.

I'm willing to cut them a bit of slack and just say it was a fluke regrettable incident losing your package this time. I'd be willing to bet you could place another 10 orders and they would not lose any of them.

I wish you could have received some better customer service from the USPS after the fact.

Robert made it right for you which anyone who knows Robert knew he would.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Nice Hawgs by the way.

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 01:58 PM

I totally agree with you. I wish you had received better customer service from the USPS after the fact.
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 03:13 PM

I think their insurance is just a legal scam to increase government revenue. How can you pay insurance to cover this and get denied? What was the reason they gave for the denial?

Re: Crazy Angler Customer Service Unreal! - 12/18/15 04:55 PM

they just say tracking number shows it was delivered.
Originally Posted By: TwoLakes
I think their insurance is just a legal scam to increase government revenue. How can you pay insurance to cover this and get denied? What was the reason they gave for the denial?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum