Texas Fishing Forum

Black Friday Sale...

Posted By: Action_Jackson

Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 05:41 PM

Anybody having black friday sales on jigs...I dont need anymore jigs but I wouldn't mind making my tackle bag more colorful and fuller lol!
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 05:48 PM

Just win the giveaway on the BoneHead Tackle facebook page that was posted yesterday. That'll fill it up. woot

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Tommy Ezell
Just win the giveaway on the BoneHead Tackle facebook page that was posted yesterday. That'll fill it up. woot

Kool, will do...make sure yall put my name in the basket twice before pulling roflmao
Posted By: Jonathan_Zambrano

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 08:09 PM

No don't enter to win... that takes away chances for me to win!!!! DANGIT TOMMY!!!! LOL
Just kiddin, go on and enter, we gotta keep showing BoneHead love for their great products!

JZ
Posted By: REDGUN

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Action_Jackson
I dont need anymore jigs but I wouldn't mind making my tackle bag more colorful and fuller lol!

LOL!!! roflmao loco
Posted By: Laner

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 09:18 PM

Action, I have a few customs that I could stand to get off my shelf. Thump Jumpers and Thump Chubbies, if that's something you're interested in. If you'll send me a text tonight, I can send you a picture of what I have left over.

As far as that salt and pepper you were asking about the other day, I'll have that ready in about a week.

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 09:48 PM

Originally Posted By: REDGUN
Originally Posted By: Action_Jackson
I dont need anymore jigs but I wouldn't mind making my tackle bag more colorful and fuller lol!

LOL!!! roflmao loco

roflmao roflmao roflmao

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 09:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Guide Lane Palmer
Action, I have a few customs that I could stand to get off my shelf. Thump Jumpers and Thump Chubbies, if that's something you're interested in. If you'll send me a text tonight, I can send you a picture of what I have left over.

As far as that salt and pepper you were asking about the other day, I'll have that ready in about a week.

Sounds good Lane...will hit cha up later
Posted By: crope1

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 10:31 PM

See,see,those of us with addictions can tell the truth....somewhat anyways,lol!

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/23/15 10:37 PM

Hey EZ,if we don't do facebook,can we still participate in the giveaway?

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/24/15 01:10 AM

Originally Posted By: crope1
Hey EZ,if we don't do facebook,can we still participate in the giveaway?

Sent you a text
Posted By: stubby77

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/24/15 01:21 AM

Man I need that give away ,that STUF is to good to not try to win stick me in Tommy

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/24/15 02:35 AM

Brian just called me, the owner of Clark's Tackle Box which use to be Fisherman's supply off highway 30 near Lake Ray Hubbard. He will be having a Black Friday sale.

If you don't want to hold the wife's purse all day while she shops contact Brian. I'm not sure what all he will have but I do know he has some BoneHead rods and baits. He also carries Roberts Crazy Angler baits.

Not sure what will be on sale so hit him up if interested.

Clark's Tackle Box
696 Interstate 30 Frontage Rd
Garland, Tx.
(972)226-5577

Re: Black Friday Sale... - 11/24/15 04:11 AM

thanks for the heads up!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum