Texas Fishing Forum

Crappie shows on Dish Network

Posted By: Gonzz

Crappie shows on Dish Network - 11/19/15 10:20 PM

I just switch to Dish Network and was wondering what crappie show come on? Thanks or any info..
Posted By: Sandwich Maker

Re: Crappie shows on Dish Network - 11/19/15 10:36 PM

A lot of the shows on crappie are part of a series. G3 Sportsman, Jimmy Houston Outdoors, Strike King's Pro Journal, Strike King's Fish Hard, and In Fisherman come to mind. They will have crappie shows but they rotate through with their other shows. For all crappie you need to watch schedules for Krappie Kings....all they shoot are crappie shows. Another one that I like is called Brushpile Fishing on Fox Ohio. Channel 425 on Dish. Russ Bailey does a good show. Not sure if you have to have a special package to view this channel.

I think it might be after the first of the year but I know Wally Marshall will have some new shows that will air on one or the other Strike King shows. With Jimmy Houston Outdoors the fishing segment airs on the 2nd half of each show. The 1st half is usually hunting.
Posted By: Gonzz

Re: Crappie shows on Dish Network - 11/20/15 01:51 AM

Thanks
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Crappie shows on Dish Network - 11/20/15 06:11 AM

Wow...I see I've been missing out big time! About to do some channel searching for these up coming shows
Posted By: etexbasser

Re: Crappie shows on Dish Network - 11/20/15 02:41 PM

Krappie Kings is the king of crappie shows. And Kolonka's other fishing show, Extreme angler is good also, he mostly bass fishes on that one.

later..don
Posted By: etexbasser

Re: Crappie shows on Dish Network - 11/20/15 02:43 PM

And you can find most of them and a bunch of others on youtube.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum