Texas Fishing Forum

Thermocline Lures

Posted By: SGT BALLARD

Thermocline Lures - 11/07/15 10:53 PM

I recently placed an order for some of their Purple Passion lures. I received my order and a day later I received an E-mail stating that there were some quality issues with the lures, that they were correcting and would be sending me a replacement order and that I could keep the lures that they had shipped me. I'm no proficient Crappie fisherman by no means, and I would not of known of any quality flaws in the lures at all. I've never met Mr. or MRS. Box, nor have I ever ordered from them before, but if it's any indication of how they run their business, then they are extremely Honest, Proud and Professional people. I would definitely like to meet them and get to fish with them one day. Thanks for your quick and Professional service. Hope to try these lures out soon, as I'm more of a Cat guy, but wanna learn to be a Crappie fisherman as well.. I will definitely order again from "Thermocline Lures".
Posted By: RODS454

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/07/15 11:18 PM

I see you have Tyler as location. You are in a great location for crappie. Palestine is a very good lake for crappie. Good luck with the new adventure. That Thump is addicting.
Posted By: Ken Gaby

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 12:00 AM

Originally Posted By: SGT BALLARD
I've never met Mr. or MRS. Box, nor have I ever ordered from them before, but if it's any indication of how they run their business, then they are extremely Honest, Proud and Professional people.

Well stated. Belinda and Todd will make sure the product they ship is of the highest quality. As they stated to me, they want jig bodies that look good and catch fish.
Posted By: srbert

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 01:06 AM

Cudos to Thermocline Lures!! I am also a happy customer!!
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 01:08 AM

You wont be dissappointed SGT thumb
Posted By: el Rojo

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 02:30 AM

Todd and Belinda are #1. They take care of business over profit.
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 02:51 AM

Lake Tyler east and west both have tremendous crappie fishing.
Posted By: cellis

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 02:22 PM

Good story. Todd and Belinda got it going in the right direction.
Posted By: papamark

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 02:29 PM

The Box's are GREAT People. and you would be hard pressed to find anything but Thermocline Lures in my boat for Crappie fishing
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 05:18 PM

Come out to the G2G next Saturday and you can meet Todd & Belinda as well as many other fine members of the TFF crappie section.

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt...ake_Fork#UNREAD
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 07:18 PM

Thanks everybody.
That color was totally Ken's design and I thought I had the color issue taken care of. Belinda ran a batch, it sat in the curing rack for 3 days, looked awesome!
Flipped the switch to turn it on in the website and orders flowed in.
2-3 days later, Belinda went to bag some more of them and they were slowly fading. I had only slowed the fading process bang bang bang
I was literally beating my head against the wall attempting to figure out what the issue was
One of the purple colorants used turned out to be a bleeding color, but our bottle was mislabeled as Non-Bleeding hammer
I reworked to purple using a non-bleed colorant from another manufacture and now they are beautiful!
We've caught fish on both the faded and non-faded, but the non-faded with the bright chartreuse works better on cloudy days.

Everybody that can come to the GTG, please make an attempt to do so. It'll be good fun, good food and nice to put more names to faces thumb
Posted By: crope1

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/08/15 11:12 PM

Great customer service all around!
Posted By: crappie fan

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/09/15 03:25 PM

Great Customer Service for sure, and even better baits, both the bad batch and the new batch! The guys told me I had a magic jig friday night because I was the only one catching!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/09/15 07:45 PM

They're good people! Well Belinda anyway! Jury is still out on Todd!! roflmao
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/09/15 09:14 PM

Great Customer Service and good people for sure.

Gman
Posted By: Bruce Bullard

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/10/15 12:21 AM

Following this forum for a short period of time, I can tell the Thermocline products are well thought of as top of the line and Todd and Belinda Box are well respected, saying that I ordered from them early Saturday morning and Monday, I was pleased to find the baits ready to fish, great. I'm planning on fishing Fork this week and I hope to run into this couple one day, and personally thank them.
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/10/15 12:56 AM

We wore the big fish out Sunday evening on Palestine us in the white ice Mr fry on a pink jig head!
Posted By: Forkfish

Re: Thermocline Lures - 11/10/15 12:58 AM

Todd and Belinda are as good as they come!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum