Texas Fishing Forum

Floaters 2.0

Posted By: GMorg

Floaters 2.0 - 10/28/15 12:56 AM

I haven't been on Ray Hubbard since the rains. But when I do I'll be keeping my eyes peeled. It looks like we may have a second round of floaters. Not the same size and volume as back in the Spring. But may be just as dangerous.

The pic below was taken yesterday. It is the ramp at John Paul Jones Park getting a face full of fresh water, north winds, and the trash they brought with 'em.

That black chunk on the left is a basketball-sized stump. There were also several short 3 to 4 inch limbs and 2x6's in the mix.

Stay safe y'all.

Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Floaters 2.0 - 10/28/15 01:22 AM

Originally Posted By: GMorg
I haven't been on Ray Hubbard since the rains. But when I do I'll be keeping my eyes peeled. It looks like we may have a second round of floaters. Not the same size and volume as back in the Spring. But may be just as dangerous.

This was taken yesterday at a ramp on the north end of the lake getting a face full of fresh water, north winds, and the trash they brought with 'em.

That black chunk on the left is a basketball-sized stump. There were also several short 3 to 4 inch limbs and 2x6's in the mix.

Stay safe y'all.

That looks like John Paul Jones park it more central than North.Thanks for the Heads up thumb
Posted By: GMorg

Re: Floaters 2.0 - 10/28/15 02:43 AM

It is and you are right. So I fixed it for you, me, and the other 5 Ray Hubbard crappie fishermen on here. lol_2
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum