Texas Fishing Forum

Best crappie jigs!!

Posted By: Dale2009

Best crappie jigs!! - 10/23/15 09:58 PM

I been following the forum for a while and I just want to share my experience in here. They are located in Louisiana. Really good people and great jigs. http://www.microspoons.com
Posted By: crope1

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/23/15 10:45 PM

Welcome to the forum! ordered from them a few years ago.just realized i've never given them a try and was going to on my trip next month.
Posted By: jiggin el

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/23/15 11:33 PM

I bought some a couple of years ago also....Really like the eyes on them
Posted By: Txmedic033

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/23/15 11:33 PM

welcome Looks like I clicked on the classifieds section by mistake.
Posted By: OkieBob

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/24/15 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033

Guess if this is now the advertising section I'd just add that if you ain't fishin Jigum Jigs, you ain't fishin!!!! Give ole Teasip a call, he'll help you out!
Posted By: rockyknox

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/24/15 04:31 PM

How can one get on Wally Marshall's pro staff?
Posted By: Spiderman

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/24/15 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: rockyknox
How can one get on Wally Marshall's pro staff?

Do a search for Wally's old post on here, he's a member here.

His cell number is in one of them.
Posted By: txtider

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/24/15 07:00 PM

This section has always promoted products nothing wrong with that ! Jigs , rods etc . Glad your on the board ! Dang good looking plastics!
Posted By: have_rod_reel_travel

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/25/15 12:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033

Where have you been? This is not new on here... I could name names but see my friend, I really don't care... fish
Posted By: larry mays

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/25/15 05:19 PM

Those of you giving Dale a hard time here, where are the places in Texas that carry micro jigs. I have been getting mind out of Ohio for years. I would like to know about the places.
Posted By: pepop

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/25/15 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: larry mays
Those of you giving Dale a hard time here, where are the places in Texas that carry micro jigs. I have been getting mind out of Ohio for years. I would like to know about the places.

Hey Larry, I'm not sure what you're looking for but I have a line of Handtied jigs I call "Micro Jigs" though I'm mainly referring to the size compared to my other jigs. There's a page on my site called Micro Jigs & I can tie them in 1/32oz down to 1/64oz, mostly on #8 hooks. The 1/32oz also work on #6 hooks. I've tied a few 1/100oz but that small DRIVES ME NUTS!! Check out that page on my site. BTW, about any pattern I offer can be scaled down to a "Micro" size.
Posted By: larry mays

Re: Best crappie jigs!! - 10/25/15 06:28 PM

Pepop, I have checked out your site week or so ago. Your micro line is the best hand ties I have seen any where. Its plastic jigs that Dale was talking about, and they are maybe a little to micro for me. Robert has the Lil Rascal at a 1 1/4. But as far as I know that is it in Texas under 1 3/4 inch for Plastics. Anyone who has not seen Pepop's Micro jigs just click on his site there in his post and look at a top line at a very low price.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum