Texas Fishing Forum

anybody looking for a LSS-2 box

Posted By: Slewfoot

anybody looking for a LSS-2 box - 09/17/15 08:26 PM

West Marine has them on sale for $349 with the SS transducer! The box alone is on sale for $399, so I figured with my luck I wouldn't hurt to have an extra transducer! Triton is on the waiting list to get in the shop for scheduled maintenance and replacing all the livewell switches and pumps! Also ordered a new windshield to replace the one we broke at the TSCC falling on it in the rough waves! Now if I can replace the 2 damaged fenders and side boards and actually wash the boat it will be almost like a new rig again! Forgot the seats are getting redone in Mineola before long too! Man, I won't know how to act. Maybe hafta put some duct tape on em for good luck!

Anyhow, if anybody else is looking for one there they are, rumor is Lowrance isn't going to offer them anymore. Look out crappie!

Slew fish
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: anybody looking for a LSS-2 box - 09/17/15 11:31 PM

Well now I get an email it's on backorder a month at least. Bummer.
Posted By: Gonzz

Re: anybody looking for a LSS-2 box - 09/18/15 12:14 AM

Good deal...
Posted By: Buz

Re: anybody looking for a LSS-2 box - 09/19/15 10:13 PM

Question of curiosity, does anyone know if these LSS-2 boxes are reliable, or is the concern simply now that Lowrance has stopped supporting their products again with spare parts, that it's simply a good idea to buy spare while they are still available?
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum