Texas Fishing Forum

It only takes one

Posted By: bush hog

It only takes one - 09/10/15 11:19 PM

lowlife to mess things up for everyone. The marina at Lake Murval has a refrigerator on the back porch that they keep bagged up minnows (1/4 pound)for folks needing minnows after hours. Just take a bag and leave $5 in the lock box next to the fridge. Someone has been stealing minnows so they are going to quit leaving them out. I mean...come on, it's only $5. If you don't have $5 then go dig you some worms. Sorry for the rant but I hate thieves.
By the way, been catching some big ol' slabs on Murval lately (with jigs..lol)
Posted By: Ranger-188-2007

Re: It only takes one - 09/10/15 11:36 PM

Always somebody ruining things for everybody!
Posted By: Knot Normal

Re: It only takes one - 09/11/15 01:27 AM

There are folks that have no respect for themselves so why would they respect common decency? rolleyes
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: It only takes one - 09/11/15 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Knot Normal
There are folks that have no respect for themselves so why would they respect common decency? rolleyes

Plus #1.
Posted By: bowfin

Re: It only takes one - 09/11/15 02:05 AM

In the 60's a marina on grapevine had that set-up.

The sign said (if you want to go to hell for stealing minnows,I'll furnish the minnows)
Posted By: Knot Normal

Re: It only takes one - 09/11/15 02:09 AM

Originally Posted By: bowfin

The sign said (if you want to go to hell for stealing minnows,I'll furnish the minnows)

Gotta love it! thumb
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: It only takes one - 09/12/15 12:03 AM

+1
Originally Posted By: Knot Normal
Originally Posted By: bowfin

Gotta love it! thumb
thumb
Posted By: HOGON

Re: It only takes one - 09/12/15 06:17 PM

You should tell the Marina owners to set up some Big game cameras where no one knows they are and catch the culprit rather than punish everyone. Just a suggestion. You are right it only takes one to ruin it for everyone.

I think you can get cameras that activate off motion and that way they are not always running. Possibly someone on the forum specializes in security systems and might be able to help out or recommend some other ideas.
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: It only takes one - 09/13/15 12:44 PM

I got a recommendation.

I think me and my Louisville need to go fish Murval.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum