Texas Fishing Forum

Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service

Posted By: Sethg85

Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service - 09/06/15 10:35 PM

Hey guys I am a newbie on here. I mainly catfish but I thought I would try crappie this time. I booked a guided trip with reynolds guide service 3 weeks in a row since my boat is in a slip at tawakoni. Everett put me on the crappie and showed me how its done. We caught some nice slabs on minnows and a few catfish. It was probably one of the best guided trips I have been on. I took my son the first and he had a blast. I cant wait to go after some more. I would recommend Reynolds guide service to anyone that want to catch fish and have a good time doing it.
Posted By: robstermon13

Re: Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service - 09/07/15 01:16 AM

how much is a guided service on that lake, where is that lake. Like you I am new to Texas living in Amarillo. Have a boat and no where to fish.
Posted By: crope1

Re: Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service - 09/07/15 01:41 AM

welcome to the forum!
Originally Posted By: Sethg85
Hey guys I am a newbie on here. I mainly catfish but I thought I would try crappie this time. I booked a guided trip with reynolds guide service 3 weeks in a row since my boat is in a slip at tawakoni. Everett put me on the crappie and showed me how its done. We caught some nice slabs on minnows and a few catfish. It was probably one of the best guided trips I have been on. I took my son the first and he had a blast. I cant wait to go after some more. I would recommend Reynolds guide service to anyone that want to catch fish and have a good time doing it.

Re: Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service - 09/07/15 02:31 AM

Ray Roberts is between gainesville and denton just east of sanger. I think its 200 for 5 hours and just a little more for the whole day. He will take you fishing for what ever you wanna chase. His number is 903 918 4631.

Re: Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service - 09/07/15 02:33 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: fishinman

Re: Ray Roberts with Reynolds guide service - 09/07/15 02:40 AM

Mr Everett Reynolds is sure nuff a good one!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum