Texas Fishing Forum

ANYONE SEE THE PIC?

Posted By: leanin post

ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 04:37 PM

At marine outlet in temple, in the dungeon, there is a pic of a 4 pound 4 0z.... 18 inch crappie. It came out of a drained stock take in Rosebud. tx . next time I go I will get a pic of it.. its huge!!

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 04:45 PM

Also, if you want to do a repower on your boat, Rick and his team at marine outlet will treat you right. Texas boat world is awesome too, but I wanted a particular motor that is no longer in production, its 115 horses of bulletproof [censored] and vinegar and Rick went out of his way to locate the motor, brand new in the box. Thier awesome service manager, Allen, supervised the repower and did a very nice professional job.
Posted By: SK.

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 08:00 PM

Oooohhhh my.....
A 4lb crappie, that's awesome.....
Please do share if you get that pic....
Posted By: Roman Cherny

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 09:43 PM

I would like to see that fish on the end of my line

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 09:58 PM

Im going to call the secretary over there next week and see if she will scan the pic and email it too me. then I can post it.
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 10:27 PM

I believe I have that same engine on my boat .
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 10:56 PM

18" Crappie would be good for the State Catch&Release Record if they certify the length,submit the application,and release the fish. The current Catch&Release Record is 17.50". thumb

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 11:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Grenadaslabs
I believe I have that same engine on my boat .

they stopped production of the Yamaha 2 stroke 115s in the US in 2010. I was hoping to find a nice used one with low hours, and then when the dealer told me he had a brand new one in the box, and would sell it to me for 8900.00 with full warranty, I just couldnt pass that up. The motor retailed for 10,500. I will no longer be the guy and the launch screaming at my motor and hoping it will start . ha
Posted By: DavisGuideService

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/05/15 11:34 PM

Haha congrats,mine is '02 and it purrs like a kitten .less than 100 hrs.i love it.
Posted By: dwmoore

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/06/15 12:50 AM

If you want to see the real thing go to the tx freshwater fishery in Athens they have the record crappie there came from NM.Darrell
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: ANYONE SEE THE PIC? - 09/06/15 02:06 AM

^^^weknowyoudidnotcatchit^^^
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum