Texas Fishing Forum

Don't Forget

Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Don't Forget - 09/02/15 02:10 PM

Renew your fishing license if you haven't already done so.
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Don't Forget - 09/02/15 02:25 PM

Good looking out Tommy E!!!
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Don't Forget - 09/02/15 04:02 PM

Got mine yest in Tyler at TP&WD. Have a lifetime license and still spend $82.50 by the time I get a type 2 permit, federal duck stamp, sandhill crane permit, and little mans license! I used his Bday money! I better go to the bank and replace it! He's gonna be fired up if I don't! roflmao

I give up trying to do it at Walmart and Academy years ago, the sandhill permit throws em all for a loop.
Posted By: GMorg

Re: Don't Forget - 09/03/15 01:32 PM

Licenses can be purchased online through the TPWD website. It appears that all special permits, tags, and stamps are available too. Licenses for others (kids, etc.) can also be purchased.

There is a $5'admin fee. But since Dad doesn't get around very well any more, it's worth it to not put him through getting it in person. This is the second year I've ordered them online. Very convenient.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Don't Forget - 09/03/15 01:35 PM

https://tpwd.texas.gov/business/licenses/online_sales/
Posted By: H-TownCrappieMan

Re: Don't Forget - 09/03/15 01:59 PM

Mine don't expire until end of April.
Posted By: Fooshman

Re: Don't Forget - 09/04/15 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Slewfoot
Got mine yest in Tyler at TP&WD. Have a lifetime license and still spend $82.50 by the time I get a type 2 permit, federal duck stamp, sandhill crane permit, and little mans license! I used his Bday money! I better go to the bank and replace it! He's gonna be fired up if I don't! roflmao

I give up trying to do it at Walmart and Academy years ago, the sandhill permit throws em all for a loop.

Crane permit shouldn't be costing you any money.
Posted By: Roman Cherny

Re: Don't Forget - 09/04/15 03:07 AM

Tommy Ezell,i had great time at the CAT meeting today.You conducted yourself very professionally, i think i can speak for most of the people in the room.Good luck to you in your guiding business.Thank you again
Posted By: DavidWhatley

Re: Don't Forget - 09/04/15 12:36 PM

It was nice meeting you before the meeting Tommy.
David
Posted By: Knot Normal

Re: Don't Forget - 09/04/15 01:46 PM

Thanks for the reminder! I got a lot of use out of my license last year and plan to do so again this year. I fished the last day of August and plan to go again soon.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum