Texas Fishing Forum

Crappie hoggers

Posted By: Crappie Hogger

Crappie hoggers - 08/28/15 06:00 PM

A few years back me and a buddy were summertime Crappie fishing and we decided to go into the back of a creek make a sandwich and get out of the sun for a while as we were relaxing in the shade we decided to throw a couple of bobbers and minnows on the opposite bank for something to watch. After about five minutes we heard a few kids walking down to the bank but could not see them because of the thick trees and brush. They were only about 30 yards away they proceeded to throw corks out as well. A couple minutes later my cork went down I set the hook and reeled in about a 6 inch bass threw back out and boom again and again and again me and my friend ended up catching about 10 little bass. After that show we decided to hit the lake for some more crappie fishing and as we were leaving one of the kids yelled out Crapppie Hoggers why don't you let some of them crappie get to us you Crappie Hoggers me and my buddy died laughing I thought about going around the corner and letting them know they were just little bass but I figured let them suffer knowing the crappie hogger was out there.
Posted By: Action_Jackson

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/28/15 06:51 PM

Lol...it doesn't get any better than that! Way to keep em wondering roflmao

BTW... welcome to the forum!
Posted By: ou.sooner

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/28/15 07:57 PM

great story. You should have incorporated that into your screen name.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/28/15 08:17 PM

Too COOL cheers
Posted By: banker-always fishing

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/28/15 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: tboxfish
Too COOL cheers

Plus #1. Also welcome to the TFF! thumb
Posted By: jasoniam

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/28/15 10:22 PM

roflmao
AWESOME STORY SOUNDS LIKE SOME StuFf MY BUDDIES AND I WOULD DO TO PEOPLE....
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!
INITIATION IS GIVE UP YOUR BEST FISHIN SPOT......LOL....

Posted By: crope1

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/29/15 03:50 AM

welcome to the forum! i'm still laughing,you hogger you!lol!
Originally Posted By: MPS77
A few years back me and a buddy were summertime Crappie fishing and we decided to go into the back of a creek make a sandwich and get out of the sun for a while as we were relaxing in the shade we decided to throw a couple of bobbers and minnows on the opposite bank for something to watch. After about five minutes we heard a few kids walking down to the bank but could not see them because of the thick trees and brush. They were only about 30 yards away they proceeded to throw corks out as well. A couple minutes later my cork went down I set the hook and reeled in about a 6 inch bass threw back out and boom again and again and again me and my friend ended up catching about 10 little bass. After that show we decided to hit the lake for some more crappie fishing and as we were leaving one of the kids yelled out Crapppie Hoggers why don't you let some of them crappie get to us you Crappie Hoggers me and my buddy died laughing I thought about going around the corner and letting them know they were just little bass but I figured let them suffer knowing the crappie hogger was out there.
Posted By: Ruffneck2000

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/29/15 07:21 AM

roflmao roflmao roflmaoNow that's funny!!! Hell of a way to get a nick name and a handle...tooo funny!!!
Posted By: Snagone

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/31/15 12:10 AM

What a great and funny first post!!!! Keep em' coming!!! Welcome to the forum. banana
Posted By: Tommy Ezell

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/31/15 12:31 AM

Good'n.

Welcome aboard. We need more humor in here! clap thumb
Posted By: SlabWhisperer

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/31/15 12:38 AM

welcome
So how did the rest of the day go?
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/31/15 12:48 AM

welcome

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/31/15 03:28 AM

welcome Please take this down every time I read it I can see it happening in my head and it has me laughing so hard my wife thinks I'm having a CPU affair! roflmao roflmao roflmaolmbo!

Re: Crappie hoggers - 08/31/15 03:30 AM

Crappie hogger they need to give you a free membership for that one! sarcastic
Posted By: spinnerbait72

Re: Crappie hoggers - 09/03/15 03:53 AM

2 funnny , and welcome
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum