Posted By: ERNEST PATY

RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 07/31/15 07:52 PM

ANY RAMPS OPEN AT ROBERTS NOW?
Posted By: RangerBass21

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 07/31/15 07:55 PM

Soon no
Posted By: Chris H2Os

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 07/31/15 08:04 PM

I heard the Marina had their "working dock" open for $5 per launch. Someone else may want to chime in and confirm.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 07/31/15 08:23 PM

I heard a while back the ramp at the marina was open and 194 trailers on one Saturday. It was a post I read here some time back.
Posted By: spankyttx

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 07/31/15 09:03 PM

yes the marina ramp is open, 5 bucks a launch, get there early and it's not too bad, it's a 3 lane ramp, you may want to check the core ramp right there too, dad and i were out there last weekend and the tpw folks were cleaning up the lot, they may have been getting ready to push the walkways back out and reopen the ramp
Posted By: Jeff_W

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 08/01/15 02:51 PM

went there last weekend at the marina ramp.... beatdown of about a 45 minute wait to launch
Posted By: chickenman

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 08/01/15 06:12 PM

It is closed Monday - Thursday now. The marina updated their Facebook page.

NOTICE LAUNCH GUESTS: The launch ramp will be CLOSED AND BARRICADED Monday through Thursday,
August 3 - 7. This is to repair our service travel lift track. We will need to have barges in the launch area. We will open the ramp again the following weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/rayrobertsmarina
Posted By: CodyTuckerOutdoors

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 08/01/15 07:07 PM

There is usually a guy there directing traffic. He does a good job, some people just can't figure out how to back a trailer. Or turn off their headlights early in the morning. If you get there at 6 you will be in good shape. Just got home from a trip. We crushed the crappie today. It felt good to really catch them like you're supposed too. Loading your boat is a pain around lunch because that's when most people are just getting there to launch. But... We all have to live with its because it's our only option! Good luck out there!
Posted By: Tod Fridge

Re: RAY ROBERTS RAMPS??? - 08/03/15 02:28 AM

The marina folks told me it would be six more weeks before any of the other ramps would be open. A guide friend of mine told me the Sanger ramp would be the first to open. I'M JUST SAYIN'
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum