Texas Fishing Forum

Naconiche at Night

Posted By: bush hog

Naconiche at Night - 07/11/15 02:40 PM

Ask the wife if she'd like to have a little fun in the dark.....she said "sure".....so I took her fishin! We managed only a few but had a very relaxing evening just drifting. I don't really know a lot about night fishing but I could get used to it. Sure beat sitting in front of the TV all night. Fired up a Thermocell for the first time and couldn't believe how well it worked. No skeeter problems!

Posted By: Anchorman

Re: Naconiche at Night - 07/11/15 02:49 PM

Looks like you did pretty good there. I love fishing at night especially when there is some catching going on.

I agree about the thermacell. They are great. I have two that I couldn't do without. They are a must out in the boat at night and in the bow stand in October.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Naconiche at Night - 07/11/15 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: newpontoonguy
Looks like you did pretty good there. I love fishing at night especially when there is some catching going on.

I agree about the thermacell. They are great. I have two that I couldn't do without. They are a must out in the boat at night and in the bow stand in October.

X2
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Naconiche at Night - 07/11/15 05:47 PM

clap

A Thermocell has to be one of the best inventions ever made for outdoorsman. I run 2 at a time when turkey hunting in Florida every year...saves my behind.

Gman
Posted By: etexbasser

Re: Naconiche at Night - 07/12/15 08:10 PM

Sounds like fun to me. I may have to start fishing in the dark. I fished all day yesterday and I caught a bunch of fish, bass and crappie, but not one single keeper. So maybe I will go at night, tonight or tomorrow night.
Posted By: Jig Man

Re: Naconiche at Night - 07/13/15 04:35 PM

Yep, night fishin is the way to go this time of year...

Gonna have ta get on them Thermocell deals some day.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum