Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork Electronics

Posted By: angus56

Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 03:44 PM

We went out with Slade yesterday on Fork and got the Humminbirds all tuned up. He's a Master at getting your electronics tweaked in. Those of you still on the fence about booking an instructional trip with him give him a call it's well worth it.
The Crappie are in trouble!!

Thanks Slade!
Posted By: Woj

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 03:58 PM

I have an HDS 7 Touch and live in Round Rock...I wish I could find someone to help me 'tune it'... heck, just help me figure out how to use it!!!!
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Woj
I have an HDS 7 Touch and live in Round Rock...I wish I could find someone to help me 'tune it'... heck, just help me figure out how to use it!!!!

You will save so much time and money if you just make the trip to Lake Fork and have Slade teach you. Or you can read every web site that you can find and watch every you tube video that you can find but, until you have hands on and know what and how, you will be on the learning curve. That learning curve could take years to understand.
Posted By: tboxfish

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

You will save so much time and money if you just make the trip to Lake Fork and have Slade teach you. Or you can read every web site that you can find and watch every you tube video that you can find but, until you have hands on and know what and how, you will be on the learning curve. That learning curve could take years to understand.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Not only that, but you will meet one of the finest gentleman around.

Gman
Posted By: Clay at twok

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 06:26 PM

Good to hear! I'm booked with him on the 24th
Posted By: THarris22

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 06:33 PM

What is his contact info.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 07:41 PM

Posted By: THarris22

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 08:16 PM

Thanks !
Posted By: slabmeplease

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 08:27 PM

As others have already stated Slade is the best. I went on a trip with him and he really has my Humminbirds fine tuned and looking great! Well worth every penny I spent. Plus he is a great person and will help as much as possible.
Posted By: Gamblinman

Re: Lake Fork Electronics - 07/06/15 09:08 PM

He can also fine tune your Lowrance electronics.

Gman
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum