Texas Fishing Forum

Palestine!?

Posted By: Fishbonz

Palestine!? - 06/11/15 03:50 PM

I have never fished it but have heard of it`s greatness.I want to give it a think and if anyone can steer me in the right direction, Crappie Wise,(Honey Holes/coordinates notwithstanding)I would be most gratefull. flehan
Posted By: SheCrappieKilla

Re: Palestine!? - 06/11/15 04:26 PM

Bonz, get to the ramp early and follow Pepop, he’s going to have to give you a pass anyways.

I hate fishing bridges but, I hear the 155 is as easy as it gets. Bring you some ear plugs!

Re: Palestine!? - 06/11/15 05:19 PM

SCK pm sent
Posted By: Laner

Re: Palestine!? - 06/11/15 09:44 PM

Pulled 125 this morning under docks by 10:00am on Lake Palestine. Chuck took us down for a company fishing trip, and it paid off nicely.
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Palestine!? - 06/11/15 11:04 PM

I saw you boys out there this morning. The dock fishing has been great. Good job guys.
Posted By: Slewfoot

Re: Palestine!? - 06/12/15 12:10 AM

Any way you wanna catch em right now will work Fishbonz. Docks, timber, brush, bridges. That lake is awesome. Considering selling my camp at Fork cause I never go there anymore.
Posted By: jpenwell

Re: Palestine!? - 06/12/15 01:30 AM

Dang.Sheriff take the day off?
Originally Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service
I saw you boys out there this morning. The dock fishing has been great. Good job guys.
Posted By: Jacob

Re: Palestine!? - 06/12/15 03:30 AM

Ya'll gonna make me load up and go to the big lake
Posted By: Jason Burton Guide Service

Re: Palestine!? - 06/12/15 10:56 AM

Jerry, took Vern and Brady out yesterday. When are we gonna try those bass out bud?
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Palestine!? - 06/13/15 01:50 AM

I saw you guys hauling on them!! I had two young boys with me... Or I would have been all over those docks! Lol
Posted By: pepop

Re: Palestine!? - 06/13/15 02:42 AM

Originally Posted By: jpenwell
Dang.Sheriff take the day off?

Sorry folks but back a couple years ago when I was deemed a Security Risk, my Sheriffin duties was revoked! Trouble is, nobody else wanted the job so like Ol' Tucson, our lake has been overrun with Horse Thieves (Million Dollar Bass Tournaments), Cattle Rustler's (Corporate Crappie Cleansing) and Riff-Raff of all sorts (Ol' boy's from nearby pulling 30 out from under 1 dock!)!

But Heck! I said it then and I'll say it again, THERE'S ENOUGH CRAPPIE IN LAKE PALESTINE FOR EVERYONE! Glad Ya'll Got Some!
Posted By: Rook1436

Re: Palestine!? - 06/13/15 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Fishbonz
I have never fished it but have heard of it`s greatness.I want to give it a think and if anyone can steer me in the right direction, Crappie Wise,(Honey Holes/coordinates notwithstanding)I would be most gratefull. flehan

Bonz!!! When you gonna let me fish with the pros?
Posted By: jpenwell

Re: Palestine!? - 06/13/15 03:16 AM

Gotta go back to the city for a bit. when I get back lets get together and punish some pickles. I'll holler at you then.
Jerry, took Vern and Brady out yesterday. When are we gonna try those bass out bud?
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Palestine!? - 06/14/15 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: pepop
Riff-Raff of all sorts (Ol' boy's from nearby pulling 30 out from under 1 dock!)!

Where did you hear this?

banana
Posted By: MrRoachie

Re: Palestine!? - 06/14/15 09:46 PM

Re: Palestine!? - 06/14/15 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Rook1436
Originally Posted By: Fishbonz

Bonz!!! When you gonna let me fish with the pros?
Hey Mike!Pros fish for a living and charge folks.If I fished for a living,I`d starve to death.
Posted By: Chad28

Re: Palestine!? - 06/16/15 08:24 PM

Hope to get out there soon
Posted By: srbert

Re: Palestine!? - 06/17/15 12:33 AM

They are there! Me and a partner pulled 37 out Monday!
Posted By: crope1

Re: Palestine!? - 06/18/15 03:23 AM

welcome to the forum!
Originally Posted By: srbert
They are there! Me and a partner pulled 37 out Monday!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum