Texas Fishing Forum

Highs and Lows

Posted By: ERNEST PATY

Highs and Lows - 05/23/15 04:17 PM

Someone asked me why I haven't been posting much lately. Simple, haven't done anything worth writing about. Between some health issues and the worst period of fishing I can remember It just was a terrible 6 months. I have caught virtually no Crappie this year.
We've had it all, low water, high water, poor marina fishing, crazy weather.
But as spring follows winter, lows are always followed by highs. I'm ready.

Guy is at Cedar Creek today, maybe he will bring me some Crappie. banana
Posted By: keyboard

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/23/15 04:31 PM

You need to come go with me Mr Earnest. 4 hours 4 docks 40 keepers yesterday.
Posted By: Beltonbanger�

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/23/15 04:50 PM

One good thing Ernest..........were all are in that same boat as far as conditions. Hope your health is improving!!!
Posted By: Fishbonz

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/23/15 05:31 PM

Get better soon mr.Paty
Posted By: SLABXPRESS

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/24/15 12:48 AM

Hope you get to feel the thump soon Ernest!
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/24/15 01:46 AM

We got ya 15 today Ernest...Enjoy. It was good to see ya.
Posted By: PKfishin

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/24/15 06:14 PM

I pray you get well Ernest. Really liked your videos even those the techniques didn't work well at Pk due to the over abundance of sand bass. Someone need to invent a jig with sand bass repellent.
Posted By: Mike Ryan

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/24/15 10:51 PM

I hate to hear you have had some health issues, Mr. Paty

I learned about the TFF in 2004 while fishing the Rocky Creek Barge at Lake Benbrook when a fisherman told me to check this forum out for updates on all things fishing related. I was trying to become a better crappie fisherman at that time and you and some of the other regulars helped me in so many ways improve my understanding of what to use to catch more of one of my favorite freshwater fish. A lot of people are better crappie fisherman because of you .

I sure have enjoyed your post over the years. I have wondered why you have not posted as much as I remember from back in the day. I still tell people that those Mohawk Crappie were caught by you and you marked them as undersized throwbacks.. grin
Posted By: BlueNitro

Re: Highs and Lows - 05/26/15 08:28 PM

If Lewisville ever gets 'right', you have an open seat on my boat anytime you want to go.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum